BY CATRICE

Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen - Only at ULTA!Fine art of expression! The Catrice Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen's extremely fine felt tip makes precision quick and easy. Its deep black color is long-lasting yet easy to remove. For an extremely effective eyeliner look. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.(0.04 oz.) - Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen see more...

• Hi, I have been wanting to purchase "Catrice Calligraph Ultra Sli...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Giorgia S.
It's not the best eye liner pen... The tip frays and sometimes it doesn't write... I'm a little bit disappointed 😔 but at least it's not expensive which is always a plus
Jackie R.
Cairo
I like the extremely fine tip of catrice eyeliner its makes it easy for me to draw a thin line and precise. It really lasts till the end of the day
Ance Dārta L.
Rīga
Love the fine applicator. Is long-lasting eyeliner and great to create perfect cat eye look. The tip have to side's that can be changed.
Constança 😊.
One of my favouriteeeee eyeliner!!! Its very easy to make a wing and ir lasts for a longggg time 😊😊😊 its a good liner to start praticing
Shao Jun W.
Didn't like this drugstore eyeliner. The tip frays quickly and it also dries out really quick. It's cheap but not worth the money.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I have this product . It is god but not exdraordinary at all. I use this every day for mu daily makeup
stavroula p.
EL VENIZELOU 66 CHOLARGOS
I really love this eyeliner it pops your eyes in a good way of course I definitely recommend
Stephany C.
Caracas
I like it. Is't easy to use and it's very beautiful. This eyerliner is very practical.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Hi, I have been wanting to purchase "Catrice Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen". But I have a few reservations and concerns. One question I have is: Is this eyeliner waterproof and is it long lasting without smudging or smearing?