BY CATRICE

Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen - Only at ULTA!Fine art of expression! The Catrice Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen's extremely fine felt tip makes precision quick and easy. Its deep black color is long-lasting yet easy to remove. For an extremely effective eyeliner look. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.(0.04 oz.) - Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen see more...

• Hi, I have been wanting to purchase "Catrice Calligraph U...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kimberly R.
Love this eyeliner! I’ve been stuck on the Stila felt tip liner but it’s so expensive. This liner is just as good and easy to achieve a wing. Lasts all day no budging and it’s matte black. I’ll be repurchasing this one!
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
While i haven't tried this out yet i just bought a few hours ago but i gotta say im gonna love it. Did some swatches on my hand when at ulta and wow...washed my hands about 4xs since and still on. Hopefully it works well as i sweat at work * sorry cant get the pic to fit correctly lol
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
Hated this. It is like a marker, which would be ok but it smeared way to easy and didn't work or look as good as I hoped. I use eyeliner everyday and this is not something g I will continue to use.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
I like this and for the price it is decent. It dries out a lot faster than I'd like. It tends to get a bit streaky/patchy if you layer it. I found this at Ulta! It doesn't have the highest pigment but again for the price it is a good eyeliner.
Alyssa B.
The pen is very precise! The color is very dark , it's smoother then most eyeliner pens ! It lasts very long and gives a better looking wing because the pen isn't as thick. I would buy again the only problem that the pen has is drying out like most.
Milsa V.
Houston , TX
It is good, I like it. It's very easy to use but the problem for me is that it gets dry very soon but despite of that it is a good option.
Tal A.
Really allows the eye to pop and helps your eye have a nice outline great dark color
Tabinda K.
Have always wanted to try catrice product and this is my first buy of this brand. Its quite to easy to apply but not so happy with the results. Smudges easily and need to apply 2-3 layers to get a darker tone of liner
Abbie C.
Grimsby
Easy to apply and very affordable. The eyeliner stays on all day and is also easy to remove, a lot better than some other eyeliners. I have tried many alternatives but I will never stop using this brand.
Vanessa  .
It’s not a bad product but eyeliner pens tend to dry out quickly. They’re easy to apply though. It has a fine tip and you can get sharp line with it. It’s inexpensive that’s why I would consider buying it again
Ernestine P.
Brawley, CA
Hi, I have been wanting to purchase "Catrice Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen". But I have a few reservations and concerns. One question I have is: Is this eyeliner waterproof and is it long lasting without smudging or smearing?