Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother uploaded by Eva G.

BY CATRICE

Beautifying Lip Smoother - Only at ULTA!Beautifully smooth! The Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother is a silky balm with a shiny finish designed to optically even out fine lines around your lips for flawless results. Pastel shades with a glossy finish ensure a soft, well-groomed appearance that complements every natural makeup look. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Moisture rich formula is cushiony soft without any stickinessUnique flock applicator provides a no mess application(0.3 oz.) - Beautifying Lip Smoother see more...

• My lips are really dry and not smooth at all and I'm looking for ...1 Answers
  • Umm so does this make you lips softer like a lip peel1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
I need something like this. My lips are always so chapped and rough. This seems like it would work
Monika K.
Monika K.
Linden, NJ
This lip smoother is good for chapped lips. The smell is nice and the taste is good it's plain
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I was excited to try this because it looks similar to a lip product clarins makes. It doesn't have as much pigment as I would have liked. It apples okay but i have very dry lips and this wasn't very smoothing. I just wasn't to impressed with it.
Jo Ellen P.
Jo Ellen P.
Prairie City
I purchased this in ‘coffee to go.’ The color and the smoothing effect are great on my lips, and it is very moisturizing. It does need to be reapplied, but it is a great product! I would recommend to others.
This is perfect for chapped and rough lips. It gives a natural healthy look for lips.
Eva G.
Eva G.
Barcelona
It's something between lip gloss and chapstick. It gives you a little something of colour and it isn't sticky.
maja p.
maja p.
Really nice althoug when i swached it i had way more pigment as on my lips it look like a clear lip gloss
Agne S.
Agne S.
Vilnius
It is dupe for "clarins" lip products. This lip gloss is not very pigmented, but gives nice, healthy looking color on your lips. Also it is not very sticky. Doesn't stay all day as all lip glosses, but it moisturize your lips and don't dry it. Doesn't require skills to put it on. Nice product for natural looking lips. Recomend!
Masa D.
Masa D.
My lips are really dry and not smooth at all and I'm looking for a beautifying or smoothing product, is this one okay?
Adoré M.
Adoré M.
Cincinnati, OH
Umm so does this make you lips softer like a lip peel