Catrice Allround Mascara uploaded by Matilde M.

BY CATRICE

Allround Mascara - Only at ULTA!True all-rounder! This smudge-proof Catrice Allround Mascara lives up to its name by giving your lashes an extra portion of volume, length and curve. It covers and strengthens each individual lash for optimal results. Ophthalmologically tested. Also available in Ultra Black and Waterproof. Not tested on animals.(0.41 oz.) - Allround Mascara see more...

Matilde M.
sao felix da marinha
I again!❤️
If I could choose one mascara for be using everyday I would choose this one. Why? Because is a mascara that you can use everyday in work, school or whenever you want to. If you’re looking for a cheap and incredible mascara this is the one for you. I honestly love catrice products and this is one of my favorites.
If i helped you please give me a like. 😘
Katherine R.
Mississauga
I love this mascara! It leave a good sensation and very long eyelashes. I don’t like fake eyelashes, so that’s why I rather have a really good mascara that make my eyelashes look unreal! Very good product, I recommend it.
sarah l.
the perfect mascara for me. i'm using it now and it's the third time i bought this mascara. it is an ok package. this mascara is for a good price. i use this product all the time. and i recommend this to everyone
Eimantė M.
I thougt I would never find a mascara that will fit my needs ant eyelashes, but tjen I found this one. The mascara is a lifesaver for me !
Tayla A.
Best mascara ever! Have been using this for aslong as i can remember. Makes my eyelashes pop! LOVE IT!!😍😍
Shari O.
Denderleeuw
My most favorite mascara ever. I've been using this for the past 2 years for my everyday make-up