Add a Photo

By CATRICE

All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder - Only at ULTA!All Day Shine Control! Catrice's All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder is an oil-free, ultra-fine powder that provides longlasting shine control.Benefits:Light-reflecting pigments for a satin-matte finishCreates a perfectly even complexion that lasts up to 12 hoursParaben freeNot tested on animals - All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder

Photos (2)
Kinsey K.
Kinsey K.
Smithville, TN
Having oily skin is hard! This product helps mask all that oil and keeps my face looking very matt! Very reasonable price and goes over my liquid foundation like silk! I would totally recommend this to anyone who is struggling with oily skin!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
This product is readily available at several stores near me. I would recommend it to anyone that I know because it was quickly and is very inexpensive. I love the fact that I can buy at nearby but I'm at school, work, or home.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Omaha, NE
All i can say is YASSSSS!! I am so beyond oily, and this keeps me shine free all day! Definitely will be repurchasing, and recommend for all my oily girlies out there!!! I'm not usually a fan of powders but I love this one!
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Caldwell , ID
I love this powder. I have a hard time finding a color that will work with my skin because I am so white but they have the perfect color and it makes my skin look so soft and smooth even when I have breakouts.
Simona L.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I bought this recently and it's okay it kinda reminds me of the rimmel London matte powder foundation. I didn't like it as much it does have nice packing and okay price but it didn't really help me with my oily skin
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
This powder works for any type of skin i love it I can find it in any stores I bought in at cvs about a week ago really good value and nice product I would recommend to anyone who struggled with finding there color
Mehrab J.
Mehrab J.
Kansas
This palette was so shiny almost blew my eyes away. It has a Matt lipstick feeling it was good but there wasn't a lot of colors that I could of chosen from that's why I gave it 4 stars instead.
Olga C.
Olga C.
Webster, FL
Cuando se trata de polvos este es mi favorito me encanta es muy bueno solo con una pasada y listo se los recomiendo la presentación es otra cosa que me encanta .....
Lonna L.
Lonna L.
Seattle , Wa
this is the best powder for oily skin that I have ever used. I have tried many top of the line brands and this is by far the most absorption. I would highly recommend this product.
María V.
María V.
Doral, FL
This powder works good! Makes the skin looks super soft and matt and that's super important for me. The only thing that I don't like is that it's very difficult to find it anywhere. But the rest very good product and good value.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx , NY
Where can I buy this product?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Does this really help oily skin. I've tried so many powders for my oily skin but none of them seem to be long lasting? Is this a good product to keep the oil at bay? & if not can you suggest a product that is?
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
What is this product used for
Paige M.
Paige M.
How is this for sensitive skin?