BY CATRICE #25 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder - Only at ULTA!All Day Shine Control! Catrice's All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder is an oil-free, ultra-fine powder that provides longlasting shine control.Benefits:Light-reflecting pigments for a satin-matte finishCreates a perfectly even complexion that lasts up to 12 hoursParaben freeNot tested on animals - All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder

Buy on ULTA
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: Transparent 010 more...
I never get tired of setting my foundation with this product. It makes my makeup look fantastic every single time. I love the finish. Ever since I came across this powder I have always recommended to everyone that asked what the best setting powder is at the drug store. I love how cheap this product is and You can find it at ulta for $6.99. I recommend!
Nayeli G.
This powder works for any type of skin i love it I can find it in any stores I bought in at cvs about a week ago really good value and nice product I would recommend to anyone who struggled with finding there color
Charna H.
Finally a cheaper powder that doesn't block and clog my pores and still works on my fair/rosey skin tone. I bought this from Ulta after hearing about it in a few youtube videos and really enjoy it so far. It doesn't stay matt and fake looking all day. It takes on an almost dewy look but it's so pretty.
Mehrab J.
Kansas City, MO
This palette was so shiny almost blew my eyes away. It has a Matt lipstick feeling it was good but there wasn't a lot of colors that I could of chosen from that's why I gave it 4 stars instead.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
I love this product, doesnt live my face white set my face perfectly. I love it 💖 I do recommend it.. Use it after your foundation to set it and you'll be looking great 😆🤗
Kinsey K.
Smithville , TN
Having oily skin is hard! This product helps mask all that oil and keeps my face looking very matt! Very reasonable price and goes over my liquid foundation like silk! I would totally recommend this to anyone who is struggling with oily skin!
Olga C.
Webster, FL
Cuando se trata de polvos este es mi favorito me encanta es muy bueno solo con una pasada y listo se los recomiendo la presentación es otra cosa que me encanta .....
Lindsay H.
Omaha, NE
All i can say is YASSSSS!! I am so beyond oily, and this keeps me shine free all day! Definitely will be repurchasing, and recommend for all my oily girlies out there!!! I'm not usually a fan of powders but I love this one!
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
I bought this recently and it's okay it kinda reminds me of the rimmel London matte powder foundation. I didn't like it as much it does have nice packing and okay price but it didn't really help me with my oily skin
Jordan H.
Caldwell , ID
I love this powder. I have a hard time finding a color that will work with my skin because I am so white but they have the perfect color and it makes my skin look so soft and smooth even when I have breakouts.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Any thoughts or experiences you would like to share on this product! I would love to try it, but I always like to hear what others think or experience first!! Thanks ahead of time ladies!:)
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy this product?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Does this really help oily skin. I've tried so many powders for my oily skin but none of them seem to be long lasting? Is this a good product to keep the oil at bay? & if not can you suggest a product that is?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
What is this product used for