Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder

All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder - Only at ULTA!All Day Shine Control! Catrice's All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder is an oil-free, ultra-fine powder that provides longlasting shine control.Benefits:Light-reflecting pigments for a satin-matte finishCreates a perfectly even complexion that lasts up to 12 hoursParaben freeNot tested on animals - All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder

I would like try it
Maravilloso, lo quiero tener Muy buenas recomendaciones de este producto.
How good is this powder?
Start your review of Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder!
Salem, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Ever since discovering this touching up powder it has not left my purse I keep to touch up whenever I need a little pick me up and my oily are gone it goes on smoothly and doesn’t cake up my makeup even with layering you can’t beat it for the price i use this to set my t-zone area it leaves me matte but not flat or over drying like other powders
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Millville, NJ
Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder uploaded by KookHee K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a combination skin so I do prefer matte finish for especially summer. I bought them for me and my friend as well. It works for my friend's skin yet not me very well.
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Fine Lines
Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder uploaded by Gina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Overall it’s a pretty good powder for the price. I wouldn’t say I stay shone free for the full 12 hours that it claims but it does a pretty decent job. I use the transparent shade. This product doesn’t break out my overly sensitive skin so I like that about it as well
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Franklin, NC
I never get tired of setting my foundation with this product. It makes my makeup look fantastic every single time. I love the finish. Ever since I came across this powder I have always recommended to everyone that asked what the best setting powder is at the drug store. I love how cheap this product is and You can find it at ulta for $6.99. I recommend!
Sensitive / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Fine Lines
Finally a cheaper powder that doesn't block and clog my pores and still works on my fair/rosey skin tone. I bought this from Ulta after hearing about it in a few youtube videos and really enjoy it so far. It doesn't stay matt and fake looking all day. It takes on an almost dewy look but it's so pretty.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Kansas City, MO
This palette was so shiny almost blew my eyes away. It has a Matt lipstick feeling it was good but there wasn't a lot of colors that I could of chosen from that's why I gave it 4 stars instead.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Schenectady, NY
I love this shine control powder I bought it recently and am loving it first time using it and I must say it so easy to use and apply on the face plus it’s affordable and highly recommend this for combination skin
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Woodland, CA
I love this product, doesnt live my face white set my face perfectly. I love it 💖 I do recommend it.. Use it after your foundation to set it and you'll be looking great 😆🤗
Sparta , TN
Having oily skin is hard! This product helps mask all that oil and keeps my face looking very matt! Very reasonable price and goes over my liquid foundation like silk! I would totally recommend this to anyone who is struggling with oily skin!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Webster, FL
Cuando se trata de polvos este es mi favorito me encanta es muy bueno solo con una pasada y listo se los recomiendo la presentación es otra cosa que me encanta .....
Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...