BY CATRICE

Absolute Bright Eyeshadow Palette - Only at ULTA!Pretty in pastel! The latest trend, united in one Absolute Bright Eyeshadow Palette from Catrice offers everything you need for a subtle style highlight. This palette contains six bright yet beautifully wearable pastel shades to help make your eyes stand out. Includes an integrated, double-ended applicator. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Texture is silky soft with high pigmentationLong-wear with shimmer and pearl finishes(0.21 oz.) - Absolute Bright Eyeshadow Palette see more...

Catrice Absolute Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Loveeee thiss one Well pigmented Perfect for every eye color Easly apply The middle color you can also use as a brow shadow" in 16 reviews
  • "Cheap, very useful colors but don't last all day even with eyeshadow base. recommend for beginners " in 4 reviews
  • "One of my personal favorite types of pastel eye shadows. I like the shades of nude it has to offer and although it's not highly pigmented it offers a lovely subtle shade on my lids. I use it just about every day" in 4 reviews
Meghan Z.
Monticello, MN
Review for: Frankie Rose to Hollywood 010 more...
I totally bought this for fun because I enjoy rosey/mauve colors and wanted to try it out. Very affordable, I got this palette for about $6.00. The colors all coordinate to create a few looks that revolve around a rose theme. I really do love the colors, but the fallout is just nuts. As you can see from my photo, there is a lot of it, and pigmentation falls flat as you get to the lighter colors. I’ve never tried anything else by Catrice, so this may just be a dud, so I’m not going to discount them completely. The fallout can probably be lessened by using a damp brush and a good sticky primer, but I just don’t see it not being a problem no matter what you do.
Pam M.
Maryville
Review for: All Nude 010 more...
This palette is so pigmented! For a product to be only $10 it’s great! They are really easy to blend and apply! 10/10. Catrice Absolute Eyeshadow Palette
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Frankie Rose to Hollywood 010 more...
I'm always looking for a good drugstore eyeshadow palette, but this Catrice Absolute Eyeshadow Palette , unfortunately, did not do it for me. The lighter eyeshadows are very chalky and dusty. The darker ones are better, but they have a lot of fallout and can be patchy. The two shimmer shade look nice in the pan, but once you start to blend them the shimmer goes away. The shades are beautiful, but the palette really isn't worth it.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I could not find the Catrice Absolute Rose palette so am reviewing it here. I received the palette as a gift for spending $20 or so on the brand through Ulta.
The colors look beautiful, unfortunately they're not pigmented and the dark purple is really the only color that shows up on skin. The two middle colors look nearly identical and all of the colors seem to disappear when applied.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I have the Absolute Rose Palette and I'm disappointed. The shadows looked beautiful in the palette but you can tell they aren't pigmented just by swatching them. All the shades swatched light, even the darkest one, and they came off easily. I tried using a sticky eyeshadow base before applying them to my eyelids to create a look, but nothing showed up. I couldn't even achieve a "natural" look. Sorry, I don't recommend.
Lorrie L.
Peabody, MA
I got this product in my March glossybox and I was super disappointed. It's chalky, the pigment is dull, and it wipes off at the lightest touch. I wanted to love this palette so bad. Usually I do love everything in glossybox but this missed the mark completely. All it really has going for it, is that it looks nice.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Me compré la absolute matte y la amé! tiene buen precio, el rango de colores me encantó porque es muy versátil y te sirve para cualquier look. Además las sombras son realmente matte y se siente muy suaves, no botan mucho polvo, son fáciles de trabajar y de difuminar. Quedé muy feliz con la compra.
monique m.
Washington, DC
as a makeup artist i love trying new eyeshadows, especially palettes to recommend for my clients, many who are brown or darker skin, like myself. sadly this particular is not going to be recommended. the colors barely had payoff and the ones that did looked almost all the same (and had the same silver undertone). I have tried the nudes and the rose palettes...same results.
Kristell B.
Greenville, NC
When I first saw the palette, I thought the colors were beautiful. But that's where the pros of this palette end. This shadow crumbles to dust and it takes layer upon layer of shadow to get any results on the eyelid. And that's even with primer. Save yourself the heartache and walk past this palette.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I received this lovely palette in my #glossybox last month. I love how these look on my green eyes. They are buttery and so pigmented! I have done multiple looks with this palette. I can do a sultry smokey eye or a daytime look. I need to look into this brand for more!!
Dorina G.