Catrice Absolute Eyeshadow Palette

Absolute Bright Eyeshadow Palette - Only at ULTA!Pretty in pastel! The latest trend, united in one Absolute Bright Eyeshadow Palette from Catrice offers everything you need for a subtle style highlight. This palette contains six bright yet beautifully wearable pastel shades to help make your eyes stand out. Includes an integrated, double-ended applicator. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Texture is silky soft with high pigmentationLong-wear with shimmer and pearl finishes(0.21 oz.) - Absolute Bright Eyeshadow Palette

Is is long-lasting?:)
Is it long-lasting? :)
Start your review of Catrice Absolute Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
Loveeee thiss one Well pigmented Perfect for every eye color Easly apply The middle color you can also use as a brow shadowin reviews
Cheap, very useful colors but don't last all day even with eyeshadow base. recommend for beginners in reviews
One of my personal favorite types of pastel eye shadows. I like the shades of nude it has to offer and although it's not highly pigmented it offers a lovely subtle shade on my lids. I use it just about every dayin reviews
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Catrice Absolute Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kristavel F.
Review for: Frankie Rose to Hollywood 010
This pallet has it all the pinks and neutrals and a beautiful burgundy it's a perfect easy go to shadow
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Catrice Absolute Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kelly M.
I received a single eyeshadow in my Ipsy Glambag in the intriguely named Luminous Lilac. This is a unique light purple that is slightly metallic. Although this can be easily blended it takes a while to build up an intense color saturation. If you are looking for a less intense shade this would work well.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I have the Absolute Rose Palette and I'm disappointed. The shadows looked beautiful in the palette but you can tell they aren't pigmented just by swatching them. All the shades swatched light, even the darkest one, and they came off easily. I tried using a sticky eyeshadow base before applying them to my eyelids to create a look, but nothing showed up. I couldn't even achieve a "natural" look. Sorry, I don't recommend.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Me compré la absolute matte y la amé! tiene buen precio, el rango de colores me encantó porque es muy versátil y te sirve para cualquier look. Además las sombras son realmente matte y se siente muy suaves, no botan mucho polvo, son fáciles de trabajar y de difuminar. Quedé muy feliz con la compra.
Pooja P.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this as a dupe for the naked 3 but didn't really have that much pigment to it. Was disappointed when I tried to use it for the first time 😣
Aseel A.
Catrice Absolute Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Aseel A.
It good enough for daily makeup simple looks with good price but not pigmented very well
Taylor C.
Review for: Frankie Rose to Hollywood 010
This is a very nice natural every day looking palette! Nice pigments and stays on all day!
Sophia R.
Freedom, PA
Review for: All Nude 010
Love it! Great palette for the price range. Pigmented and long lasting. Shades are perfect for everyday wear, or creating smokey looks. would definitely recommend. 💕
Lissy P.
Review for: All Nude 010
Esta paleta pequeña de colores es muy esencial para usarla de día, me encanta su tamaño y colores
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Review for: All Nude 010
This pallet gives your eyelids that fresh natural beauty look :) perfect for days when you just want that pretty girl next door look. No crazy colors or colors that stand out heavily, it's just simple and elegant. :)