MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersCatrice
005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer

Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer

Dit product is vrij van parabenen.

Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer ?Have tried this product, maybe it marks the expression lines under the dark circles, once placed?
Como puedo adquirirlo lo quiero es muy bueno como hago para tenerlo ?
What is the coverage on this product? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer!
Product Highlights
Love it !!!! affordable, full coverage concealer ,says that covers spots and even tattoos !!!It's waterproof and I have tested it out!!! It covers great my acne spots! easy to apply and to blend!!LOVE IT!in reviews
...coverage most of the time but i look for a good coverage concealer for my dark circles. this lived up to the hype in my opinion. it doesn’t cake up or crease. i will be purchasing this again and againin reviews
...coverage is excellent, if you are using it under the eyes, set it with a powder to stop creasing. the applicator makes the usage a breeze. i wish there were more colors so i could use it for my clients with darker skin tonesin reviews
Sara W.
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Sara W.
Review for: Light Natural 005
This is a favorite concealer for years. It it medium coverage to light. I love how it doesn't dry down too fast, I let it sit for a few seconds and then blend and that gives me medium to high coverage. It never looks bad under my eyes and works well on blemishes. Would definitely recommend and I always have a back up on hand.
connie R.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
You can tell from my photo how much I love this concealer! It's affordable and it's meadium to high coverage. It does not crease under my eyes and it does a pretty good job covering my breakouts. The applicator works well and I will be repurchasing!
Dina N.
aleppo , razi area
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Dina N.
Review for: Light Beige 020
By far the best liquide concealer i used , no ceasing , the packaging is what you reach for great coverage and it blends very well , great to hide those nasty spots on the go , other times i use it to highlight the center of the face , definitely i am going to use it again
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Sabrina M.
Review for: Light Beige 020
A VERY high coverage concealer! This thick formula goes great on my dark under-eyes and conceals them impressively well for how inexpensive it is. I do not like the brush very much as it scoops too much concealer at once, but the formula is so good I will probably buy again.
Victoria O.
ohio
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Victoria O.
Review for: catrice liquid camouflage concealer light natural 005 by textpertnmore by Catrice
Buildable coverage. It will crease, if it is not set with powder. I have not it for under eye concealer, but it works well for covering blemishes.
Michaela Q.
Madison, WI
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Michaela Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
First off, any concealer that has a shade bright enough for my pale skin is an instant win. The coverage is no joke either- it starts off medium coverage, but easily builds to full. I wear it on days where I don’t use foundation, and it blends out to my skin easily and seamlessly. I’m on my second tube already, and when this is gone, I’ll buy a third!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Karen H.
Review for: Light Natural 005
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer. I like how it has doe foot applicator to make applying easy. I like to put on high brow part of eye, under eyes, on and near wear i have pimples. Great coverage that lasts all day.
Gabriela A.
Bossier City, LA
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Gabriela A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this concealer! It minimizes dark circles and doesn’t crease! They have a variety of shades and you can’t beat the price (under 10$!) I’ve repurchased this twice!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,476 reviews
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Faith D.
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Catrice Liquid Camouflage 007 Natural Rose High Coverage Concealer
Oh I love the covarge on this and the lasting power highly recommend it hard to shop online so thankful I got the perfect shade, very affordable but is better than most high end I've tried.
Elena A.
Tulcea, Tulcea
Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Elena A.
Review for: Light Beige 020
✔️the price (around 5$ is a big GO!! for low budget) ✔️the lasting (around 10h) ✔️the application (easily with the doe foot) ✔️the shades (various-17 shades)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Geovanna H.
il y a 2 mois
Deimantė V. il y a un mois
For me it is pretty much crease-proof😄
Stacy W.
Florence
il y a 2 ans
Does Catrice 005 Light Natural Liquid Camouflage Concealer have coverage similar to tarte shape tape?
Valeriia K. il y a un an
it seems to me that shape tape can only be covered by shape tape concealer