suggested searches
CATKIN X SUMMER PALACE Lipstick Set, Rouge Red Long Lasting Moisturizing Lip Stick Makeup Gift Box
catkin

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I got the red tube and the green tube shade. I bought them separately. I love these lipsticks so much! Super comfortable and wearable formula. The pigmentation pay off is awesome and it looks so velvety. Not drying at all. This brand has awesome stuff. The packaging is so luxurious for a very cheap price and it's acc good quality. Makes for a great gift.
My daughter got me the yellow pack and they are the most beautiful lipsticks I’ve ever owned! Comes with three varying shades of reds and the lipsticks have the design of the box engraved on to it! Perfect! I’m looking forward to trying the other boxes out! [product:catkin-x-summer-palace-lipstick-set-rouge-red-long-lasting-moisturizing-lip-stick-makeup-gift-box]
This line of 3 lipsticks is a limited edition, when you see how the lipstick comes you fall in love and more because the entire lipstick is engraved with the same design of the packaging