BY CATIT #90 in Cat Toys

Make feeding time a way to stimulate you cat with the Catit Design Senses Food & Treat Maze. This interactive food maze stimulates you catÆs brain development while promoting physical activity. It teaches your cat to work for food, which is beneficial when dealing with over-feeding and obesity problems. The maze is a tower with side cut-outs that prompts your cat to move the food through the maze when pawing at it. The rotating disc inside allows you to determine the difficulty needed by allowing the openings to increase or decrease. At the bottom of the Catit Design Senses Food & Treat Maze, there is a food tray where after your cat does all that work; he or she is able to finally be rewarded. Plus, there is an accu-pressure mat at the base which provides a pressure point paw massage. All in all, this is a smart and beneficial way to feed or treat your cat, which you can sure to feel good about. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
My cat used to eat treats so fast to the point where she was not even chewing. this tool really helped her to move around an be active, and also helped her to slow down with the treats. even after she is no longer using it, she still takes her time when chewing.
Mallory Y.
Austin, TX
My cat loves this, she sits by it when there is nothing in it and waits for me to add treats. It is a challenge but she's smart enough to get it. I recommend for lazy cats to make them actually work for it, and besides its funny to watch them.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA
My kitty is so entertained by this toy and it keeps her up and going till she's worn out
Virginia M.
My babies are little fatties and love everything they enjoy weird different things and it was new to them it took a while to get some use to but she enjoyed it and used it all the time now I kinda met my expectations and it’s something I would recommend
Andrea C.
This thing, while bulky, is great for slowing down mealtime and making the process into a process that stimulates a cats natural hunting instincts. I️ use this for treats as well as feeding kibble. My cat loves this as a game and as a giver of food.
Jenna S.
My two cats love theirs. The ball is great for them to play with, and the scratching area is perfect for them.
Adrienne R.
At first my cat was not impressed by this at all but rubella started to play with it.
Rebecca A.
My cat loves this treat maze. She had gone off her food and we bought this to entertain her, she immediately started playing and ate her food. Excellent price and more than met our expectations. It does sometimes fall over when she is trying to get the food out, but other than that I would highly recommend it for cat owners
Lucy H.
My cats all love this Catit Design Senses Treat Maze Cat Toy! It Keeps them entertained and happy for ages.
Crystal M.
Timberlea , NS
My cats love their food maze. Usually I put a small amount food in it for them during the day between their meal times. They seem to appreciate the work involved in getting their own food.
Tera C.
This looks interesting do your cats actually like it and use it?
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
My cat is very smart. I was looking for something like this to challenge him. Is it actually challenging or is it just a glorified food bowl?
Kimberly B.
Marlton, NJ
This looks really interesting. I love to try new things ha and I think I my cats would enjoy this as well as I would
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert
Is this better than the catit track with the ball?
Emma H.
Naperville, IL
Where can you get this other than online?