Catit Design Senses Treat Maze Cat Toy uploaded by Jax B.

BY CATIT #73 in Cat Toys

Make feeding time a way to stimulate you cat with the Catit Design Senses Food & Treat Maze. This interactive food maze stimulates you catÆs brain development while promoting physical activity. It teaches your cat to work for food, which is beneficial when dealing with over-feeding and obesity problems. The maze is a tower with side cut-outs that prompts your cat to move the food through the maze when pawing at it. The rotating disc inside allows you to determine the difficulty needed by allowing the openings to increase or decrease. At the bottom of the Catit Design Senses Food & Treat Maze, there is a food tray where after your cat does all that work; he or she is able to finally be rewarded. Plus, there is an accu-pressure mat at the base which provides a pressure point paw massage. All in all, this is a smart and beneficial way to feed or treat your cat, which you can sure to feel good about. see more...

Virginia M.
My babies are little fatties and love everything they enjoy weird different things and it was new to them it took a while to get some use to but she enjoyed it and used it all the time now I kinda met my expectations and it’s something I would recommend
Andrea C.
This thing, while bulky, is great for slowing down mealtime and making the process into a process that stimulates a cats natural hunting instincts. I️ use this for treats as well as feeding kibble. My cat loves this as a game and as a giver of food.
Azara and Leeah M.
Charleston
This product works great. Our cats are spoiled so they will still ask for food when they have some left. It’s nice to be able to leave them for a little while and know that they won’t eat all their food right away.
Corina H.
Bremerton, WA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this. She can get treats when she wants them and she has to think about how to be them so it's a win win. Keeps her busy
Jenna S.
My two cats love theirs. The ball is great for them to play with, and the scratching area is perfect for them.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
My cat used to eat treats so fast to the point where she was not even chewing. this tool really helped her to move around an be active, and also helped her to slow down with the treats. even after she is no longer using it, she still takes her time when chewing.
Adrienne R.
At first my cat was not impressed by this at all but rubella started to play with it.
Chloe F.
Felton, PA
My kitty is so entertained by this toy and it keeps her up and going till she's worn out
Mallory Y.
Austin, TX
My cat loves this, she sits by it when there is nothing in it and waits for me to add treats. It is a challenge but she's smart enough to get it. I recommend for lazy cats to make them actually work for it, and besides its funny to watch them.
Jax B.
Camborne,Cornwall
Pet Lover Expert
100% THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER BOUGHT! I don’t just use this as a treat maze I use this to feed my cats there dry food! I got it for £15 from amazon on a whim to stop my Siamese gobbling his food and being instantly sick! He has to work for his food which keeps him busy and he only gets a bit at a time! You can adjust the hardness setting depending of your cat! Took two days to get used too but other than that amazing!
Tera C.
This looks interesting do your cats actually like it and use it?
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
My cat is very smart. I was looking for something like this to challenge him. Is it actually challenging or is it just a glorified food bowl?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert
Is this better than the catit track with the ball?
Emma H.
Naperville, IL
Where can you get this other than online?
Kimberly B.
Marlton, NJ
This looks really interesting. I love to try new things ha and I think I my cats would enjoy this as well as I would