BY CATHY'S CONCEPTS

If life's a party, then let our bride & groom shot glasses (set of 2) be your favorite toasting accessory! Designed with the newlywed couple in mind and featuring a super cute bride and groom illustration, these souvenir shot glasses are the perfect wedding day present. And because they're sold in sets of two and crafted of reusable ceramic, they will easily be cherished throughout the years as a one of a kind keepsake! So, raise them up high and cheers to many years of happiness! see more...

Cathy's Concepts Bride & Groom Shot Glasses
  • "very cute, why not get the bride and groom drunk on their first night as a married couple.. cute permanent way to remember the big day you can even sharpie the date on them!" in 5 reviews
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Cute for a wedding party , has the groom on one and the bride on the other , too cute
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Decorator Expert
My husband and I received this as a gift for our bachelor and bachelorette parties. We still have them on our bar as decoration and reminder that we are once a groom and a bride.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
These are super cute and would be a good idea for the night before a wedding. However, me and my fiance do not drink a lot. So it being on a normal glass would be preferred.
Janell C.
Janell C.
These are really cute. My friend had these for at her wedding reception. A really lovely set. I would recommend this for a wedding gift.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Such a cute idea and everyone loves shot glasses ūüĎć a big hit at a wedding. Love ūüíö
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lees Summit, MO
These are super cute! I'm getting married in June and would love to have these! Although, I'm not much of a shot taker!
Yanet G.
Yanet G.
West Palm Bch, FL
They are so cute!! Very original!! I will used them as a gift!! I love it!! Is the perfect gift for a new couple
Kee R.
Kee R.
VEry cute shot glasses with bride and bridegroom figures. Nice addition for themed weddings.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
These would be good to throw in goodie bags for your bridal party. For the girls or parents.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert
These are definitely a great and cute item to give to bride and groom, for the bachelor party even as a party favor
Jewel S.
Taylor m.
Afre they dishwasher safe
Megan M.
Megan M.
Where can you get these?
tondrea m.
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
Do these come in African American?
Krista c.