Catherine's Choice / Aloes International Catherine's Choice SportaRub - 8 Ounces

BY CATHERINE'S CHOICE / ALOES INTERNATIONAL

Review (1)
jessica k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I stopped by my grandparents house on my way home from FL, a 7 hour drive. I was complaining about some knee pain ( i had also ran 4 miles the day prior while in FL) She went to her bedroom and came back with a bottle of Catherines Choice Sportarub, i rubbed it on like lotion. WOW it was pretty much immediate relief and its been a few days now and the pain is still gone. I am going to guy a bottle of this for myself.