CatGenie
CatGenie
By CatGenie
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've always been skeptical of these products. Do you think the Cat Genie is the best of its kind out there, or would you recommend a different product?

Jamie D.
Jamie D.
3 years, 9 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Wouldn't trade it for the world. Been a customer since the very beginning. Their customer service is AMAZING and the warranty is good. We did have one break a few months after the warranty ran out, but it was the older model and they have since fixed the issue. We had to pay for a new one, but we gladly did. This thing is the best cat litter box ever! I have 3 cats and one box. Everyone who has come into my home was surprised to see that I owned cats. Here's my in-depth review if you're interested: http://writebackwards.we3dements.com/wordpress/2012/04/16/the-best-litterbox-ever/
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Winter Park, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
Based off of what I've read, and seen, with its use, I'd say that this product is the best you're going to get right now.