CatEye Micro Wireless Computer White/Green, One Size

by Cateye

The new Micro Wireless allows you to select the data you want to see on your display and keep it there - no more scrolling through functions. Customize your display. CatEyes New Micro Wireless allows you to select the functions you want on your display, so what matters to you most remains in full view. 9 functions and 10 features, including a backlight, dual tire size recognition and stop watch mode to track your commuting time or a training ride. All of this, in a simple, slim design that mounts to the stem or handlebar with the easy to use FlexTight bracket.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CatEye Micro Wireless Computer White/Green, One Size!
How would you rate this product?
Bakersfield, CA
CatEye Micro Wireless Computer White/Green, One Size uploaded by Sarah H.
CatEye Micro Wireless Computer White/Green, One Size uploaded by Sarah H.
. Well ours is a nice shiny black but I couldn't change that info on here. But this is the coolest thing I've used on our bikes. My husband and I can track how fast we are going on average and see how we compare and how far we've gone. It's realy neat!
Light