Catelli Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta

Catelli Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta

340 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Catelli Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta!
How would you rate this product?
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
Catelli Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta uploaded by Johanna C.
So, I tried the penny with reluctance as my luck with gluten free has not been exactly fantastic. But! These noodles were fantastic! Same taste and texture as regular semolina noodles with the benefit of grain based nutrition! A pleasant suprise!
Lana T.
Like this product because it is a gluten free option, and it is very important for one person in my family. The product contains four grain blend and helps with the person health issue. Would buy again if on sale.
Kayley L.
Vernon, BC
These noodles are alright. I used to eat them a lot since Gluten Free products are limited. I had used them for about 3 years until I came across Barilla. I found that the Catelli GF noodles go mushy and soft, so they are not forgiving if you boil them justa smudge too long
Lisa D.
Chestermere, AB
Excellent texture, great taste. You'd never know it's gluten free! Good price! Easy to find in stores. A good option for those sensitive to wheat and gluten ingredients. A good one for sure. Try it! You won't be disappointed.

Looking for your answer?