.CatDancer CatCharmer Interactive Cat Toy (4 long) uploaded by Regan G.

BY CATDANCER

Cat Dancer Cat Charmer is an interactive cat toy designed to charm and not harm- With a polycarbonate wand and very colorful fleece fabric, Cat Charmer provides excellent aerobic exercise and is a safe interactive toy for kittens, cats, and kids- Give the flexible 16" wand a wiggle and the 4 foot snake-like end will serpentine across your floor! SKU: IMC270 see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lowell, IN
My cats love this toy, even my husband's cat that doesn't usually play. The wand is very sturdy. It will withstand lots of tugging when the cat happens to grab on. The toy is a kitty magnet! It's a great way to get your cat to exercise. I highly recommend it.
Regan G.
Regan G.
This is my cats favorite toy. As soon as she sees it she is ready to play. Works great and isn't cheap. I found it on sale for $5. I love how long it is because it allows for more exercise for my cat. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert
im not sure why they bought this , but their cat loved it , so i got mine one too! honestly , my cat doesnt have any claws and she still goes crazy for this!!! shes always super lazy but i hung this up on a chair , she simply cant get enough , she loves her new toy!!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
My cat loves this toy. The only problem that I have had is the price of the item. I have found that I am able to actually make the product on my own for less.