BY CATCHMASTER

Catchmaster® Baited Mouse Glue Traps.

Professional strength.

Sticklers for Quality™.

4 traps inside.

Non-toxic.

Disposable.

Ready to use. see more...

Stacey M.
APO, AP
Please don't use these... several years ago we bought some due to a mouse infestation in our basement. We had no idea the kind of torture these poor things go through when they get stuck on one of these glue pads. Leaving a living creature to die stuck to a glue trap starving to death is barbaric.. I wish this type of product would disappear from the shelves and never be made again.
Emily G.
Lonoke, AR
I bought these because ive been seeing mouse droppings around my house. I laid two out in the kitchen and the next morning woke up both had a mouse on it. hearing those little things squeal and seeing them trying to get off of them literally made me sick to my stomach. I will never use another one..
Katie  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I think these are one of the most inhumane things to use to catch mice. the poor things get stuck and starve to death. horrible. i wish i could give it 0 stars
Paulina R.
Houston
Not a very good brand of mouse glue trap. It really doesn’t do a great job at all. The glue is super messy and it really doesn’t tap anything