BY CAT-SIP

Real milk, not a milk drink, that your cat can enjoy without digestive upset. Cats and kittens love milk, but most cats cannot have regular milk because it is hard to digest. CatSip is real Grade A milk from the dairy that has been specially developed to reduce the risk of digestive problems, which some cats experience with ordinary milk. It is treated with an enzyme, lactase, to break down the milk sugar so your pet doesn't have to. Grade A milk from the dairy Great for dogs, too! Once opened, CatSip will last as long as regular milk when refrigerated A wholesome snack for your pet any time of day, every day Contains taurine, an essential nutrient for a cat's heart and eye health. Food Type: Milk Food Consistency: Liquid Life Stage: All Health Consideration: Digestive Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Lowfat Milk Package Weight: 8 Fl. oz Ingredients: Lowfat (1%) Grade A milk, Lactase Enzyme, and Taurine Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 2.5% Crude Fat (min.) 1.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 0.0% Moisture (max.) 90.0% Taurine* (min.) .005 see more...

Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
My cats love Cat Sip and whenever I serve it to them, they lap it up heartily! This product is relatively inexpensive and is a great treat for them to enjoy occasionally. Be careful how much you give your cats in a single setting as it is high in calories!
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I actually received this from my vet as sample. My fur babies love this cat treat. They both are always excited when they see the box. And it doesn't upset their stomachs that's a plus as well.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
My cat loves cat sip. She cries every night until i give it to her. It has also help her gain weight.
Amber B.
Galax, VA
My cats are obsessed with this! Definitely their favorite treat. Doesn't upset their stomachs.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
I would definitely recommend this product as so many people feed their cats real milk, which is terrible for them. Cats are lactose intolerant! Feeding cats regular milk can (and usually will) cause loose bowels and real stomach discomfort. This stuff has lactose enzymes in it to help them digest it. Also, it often goes on sale at PetSmart for .99 cents or $1.19. Even at full price it's still relatively inexpensive. The only real negative comment I have is that if you don't use it within a few days of opening it, the spout gets all crusty and the milk at the bottom of the carton gets thick. It may still be fine to feed this to them in that condition, but I am paranoid and often end up throwing out half the carton because I don't use it quickly enough.The ingredients are awesome, actual real low-fat milk plus a digestive enzyme plus added taurine (an essential nutrient for cats).
Tiffani B.
Lake Forest, CA
My cats go absolutely nuts over this as a treat. I only give them a little bit each time, and not very often. It's definitely a special treat for them. They lick the bowl until the very last drop is gone though!
Mary F.
Pet Lover Expert
My fur babies love milk! This is a safe alternative and a great treat! I also use this to mix up crushed pills to give to my special needs kitty and he takes it with no problems! If introducing it for the first time, start in small sips and watch for and bad side effects and kitties tummy to get used to something new.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this for a special treat. I usually give him some every couple of weeks when I want to do something extra special for him. he gets extremely hyper after and is a lot of fun to play with. recommend for anyone with a kitten or cat. too much will can make your cat gain weight fast so be careful with giving too much to a healthy adult cat. kittens and elder cats can have more for the nutrition.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
My cat has a very sensitive stomach and for almost all his entire life has never been able to handle any kind of milk. Ever since I found this product, it's been a blessing to both me and my cat! I think my Corey might love me even more for finding this. He laps it up like there's going to be no more!
Danielle R.
Martin, KY
Such a good occasional treat for my kitty. keep in mind that while this provides hydration, it is full of calories. used sparingly, it's something that your cat will drink willingly!
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
Does this upset your cat's stomach?