BY CAT-SIP

Real milk, not a milk drink, that your cat can enjoy without digestive upset. Cats and kittens love milk, but most cats cannot have regular milk because it is hard to digest. CatSip is real Grade A milk from the dairy that has been specially developed to reduce the risk of digestive problems, which some cats experience with ordinary milk. It is treated with an enzyme, lactase, to break down the milk sugar so your pet doesn't have to. Grade A milk from the dairy Great for dogs, too! Once opened, CatSip will last as long as regular milk when refrigerated A wholesome snack for your pet any time of day, every day Contains taurine, an essential nutrient for a cat's heart and eye health. Food Type: Milk Food Consistency: Liquid Life Stage: All Health Consideration: Digestive Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Lowfat Milk Package Weight: 8 Fl. oz Ingredients: Lowfat (1%) Grade A milk, Lactase Enzyme, and Taurine Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 2.5% Crude Fat (min.) 1.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 0.0% Moisture (max.) 90.0% Taurine* (min.) .005 see more...

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a great purchase when we were weaning our kitten from his mother. He absolutely loves this cat milk. We're now mixing it with wet food and he couldn't be happier. Thanks to this milk he is getting the proper nutrition he needs as a growing kitten. It is a really good price too! It was a little over a dollar. The only reason I didn't give this cat milk 5 stars is because of the packaging. I don't like how it isn't secure when closed...I've been putting it in tight sealing small jars to make sure it doesn't go bad, spill, or get contaminated. Again, this is a great product! I highly recommend it.
Sarah D.
Asheville, NC
I adopted two rescue cats, and one turned out to be a Savannah! She and my other darling girl get along fabulously, but they have extremely different needs -- and tastes... But they both love CatSip! It's a fantastic treat, since it's nutritious and both of my kitties adore the stuff. If one gets sick or I'm worried that they're not drinking enough liquids, I put out some CatSip. It doesn't take long before they're both lapping away. They feel better, and it's such a comfort to see them enjoying a hydrating source of nutrition. Of course, it's not a substitute for food, water, or visits to the vet, but CatSip does seem to get them excited about eating and drinking again. I'd give this 4 1/2 stars if I could -- the only thing that knocks CatSip down a tier is the packaging. Since you're not supposed to give your furry friends too much at once, I wish the carton could be closed in a more secure fashion.
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV
I would definitely recommend this product as so many people feed their cats real milk, which is terrible for them. Cats are lactose intolerant! Feeding cats regular milk can (and usually will) cause loose bowels and real stomach discomfort. This stuff has lactose enzymes in it to help them digest it. Also, it often goes on sale at PetSmart for .99 cents or $1.19. Even at full price it's still relatively inexpensive. The only real negative comment I have is that if you don't use it within a few days of opening it, the spout gets all crusty and the milk at the bottom of the carton gets thick. It may still be fine to feed this to them in that condition, but I am paranoid and often end up throwing out half the carton because I don't use it quickly enough.The ingredients are awesome, actual real low-fat milk plus a digestive enzyme plus added taurine (an essential nutrient for cats).
Vickie K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got a free sample carton of Cat Sip awhile back. I have 7 outside cats that I feed due to the neighbor stopped feeding them. I was happy to give it to them as a treat. I think I used it 3 times since I didn't want to use it all at once. They all loved i!. I have another carton that I will try soon on my own inside cat. I plan on buying more. I can remember years ago giving my cat milk mixed with water but this is easier and more nutritious.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves this for a special treat. I usually give him some every couple of weeks when I want to do something extra special for him. he gets extremely hyper after and is a lot of fun to play with. recommend for anyone with a kitten or cat. too much will can make your cat gain weight fast so be careful with giving too much to a healthy adult cat. kittens and elder cats can have more for the nutrition.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
My cats love Cat Sip and whenever I serve it to them, they lap it up heartily! This product is relatively inexpensive and is a great treat for them to enjoy occasionally. Be careful how much you give your cats in a single setting as it is high in calories!
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
My cat has a very sensitive stomach and for almost all his entire life has never been able to handle any kind of milk. Ever since I found this product, it's been a blessing to both me and my cat! I think my Corey might love me even more for finding this. He laps it up like there's going to be no more!
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I actually received this from my vet as sample. My fur babies love this cat treat. They both are always excited when they see the box. And it doesn't upset their stomachs that's a plus as well.
Danielle R.
Martin, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Such a good occasional treat for my kitty. keep in mind that while this provides hydration, it is full of calories. used sparingly, it's something that your cat will drink willingly!
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
My cat goes crazy for this! I used to just give it to her as a treat but with age she does have a harder time keeping solid food down. This is now a frequent part of her diet!
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
Does this upset your cat's stomach?