BY CAT-MAN-DOO

Cat Man Doo Extra Large Bonito Flakes are just that. Our Bonito Flakes are two to three times larger than that of our competitors. Cat-Man-Doo now offers the one and only stay-fresh nitrogen sealed container on the market. This makes our Bonito Flakes comparable to no other! All Natural No Additives No Preservatives High Protein Healthy Meal AdditiveThe makers of Cat-Man-Doo developed technology which extracts the oxygen from our containers and immediately seals them tightly. No other Bonito Flakes on the market today are being packaged using this technology. This stay-fresh packaging allows our Bonito Flakes to stay as fresh on the store shelf as they were on the day we packaged them. The flakes will maintain their beautiful pinkish-tan color, they will no longer become dry and brittle and there will be minimal shrinkage and settling. Ingredients: Dried BonitoCrude Protein min. 76% Fat min. 3% Crude Fiber max. 1% Moisture max. 12% Taurine min. 35%*Not intended as a meal substitute. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Ana S.
Ana S.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats absolutely love these! They meow every single time they even hear the bag open... They are addicted to them!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to call this kitty crack. This is literally the way to your cat's heart.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
My cat LOVES these treats. She normally is not a treat-eater but these are like kitty crack to her. She can't get enough when I get the bag out. She will even chomp the flake right from between my fingers.

These treats smell heavily of fish and its not pleasant. They remind me of large fish food flakes. The bag they come in weighs basically nothing because the flakes are very thin and airy. There is nothing to them but they smell like they're full of flavor. They are slightly pricey as I pay about 8 dollars for a large bag (1 oz) off of amazon and that last me a couple of months.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cats absolutely adore this product! If you want to try a more natural treat, get this tub! Good for the kitty, good for your budget since it lasts a good amount of time.
Geraldy R.
Geraldy R.
Woonsocket, RI
My cat cannot get enough of these treats! She enjoys having them with her wet cat food since they add texture to her meals. As soon as she hears me opening these she quickly comes over. These bonito flakes make her day, I would recommend these to all cat owners.
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I was so excited to have my cat try these however he wasn't nearly as excited. They're a wonderful product but if you have a picky cat I wouldn't recommend them.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
The cats love these. I'm honestly jealous I was gifted this for the cats because I LOVE katsuobushi, but alas I am told I'm not allowed to eat these.

I use this as a topper or as a small treat that is light and low calorie when I'm doing things the cats usually won't sit still for. Considering they're better than other commercial treats, they're a good replacement as a reward for accepting claw trims and brushing. The smell is very strong and they know it's coming, they can spend some extra time sitting still trying to lick the remnants of the smell off my hands, and because the flakes are so light and flowy, they can be floated down for the cats to chase and catch. They're also very easy to crumble for smaller portion sizes.