BY CAT LIFE

Your cats will enjoy this attractive cat lounger, which will provide hours of playtime or rest. It comes with two loungers, hanging toys, and a scratching post. Multi-level lounger with treepostcolor: brown/tanattractive style, high quality and a variety of options for play and restlounging tower for resting and jumpinghanging toys for playful fun and exercisesisal scratching posts see more...

• How sturdy is this? Does it wobble when a cat jumps up o...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?5 Answers
Corey G.
Fox Lake, IL
My two cats love this thing they will chase eachother up and down all day! It's not only entertaining for them but for me as well! Lol great quality so far and I'm surprised specially they way they try tearing it up.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I would love to get this for my cat and I this she would love it. I would love it too for the prices. It has a lot of place where she can play and would actually stay there.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought this for my sisters cat a couple years ago and she loves it. It's her little kingdom and place to go when she wants to do her thing.
Cameron C.
Trenton, IL
OMG!!!! I really like this cat toy. Cat loves it too it taller than I expected but I expected but I still like it.
 Christina  L.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this for my cat earlier this year.. He loved it!! Totally would repurchase this.
Thania B.
Where can I buy this?
Sarah R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How sturdy is this? Does it wobble when a cat jumps up on it?