BY CAT LADY BOX #17 in Subscription Boxes

Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I haven’t done a full on monthly subscription yet but the products that cat lady box offers are awesome! You’re allowed to buy products from boxes from past months which is awesome! I really want to join cat lady box because I’ve purchased some great cat themed items from the site. I especially love my cat shaped silicone lamp. It changes colors and is squeezable. Haha! I want to buy some of the cat ear headphones. Those are very cute. I really want to join cat lady box for more than just the items that I’ve purchased because if you buy the big box, you get toys for your kitty cat!
Jane K.
los angeles
I am a definite cat lady, I absolutely adore my cat and it is a present every month not just for her but for me every month. I have to say the products that are included in the box are pretty good. I started buying some after my cat tried it because she loved it. Can't say the same for the toys but my cat is also very picky so it could be a win or lose depending on the animals preferences, Definitely recommend it to try and you could always cancel the membership if your cat isn't loving it.
Emma R.
Seattle
I don't get the box every month, but it's a nice treat for mutt fur baby and I. The first box I received really comfortable hoodie, Mr. Patrick got a new feather wand and a few treats. I plan to get anther box soon.
Amy S.
I LOVE my Cat Lady boxes!  The products are always of a high quality and unique. I love that I can get stuff for myself and my cat.  My cat has loved all of the toys that have been included and I've even purchased some of the toys from their site separately when my cat has destroyed the original one, because she loves them so much!
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Cat Lady Box is a cute idea and some of the items are nice, but overall, I haven't liked the items enough for them to be worth $40/month! In October, the black cat theme box had a black t-shirt... with a cat printed on it in black, so it is essentially invisible. Um, cute, but actually kind of a waste of my money. The cats do love the toys, though.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
Cat Lady Box Subscription Review – May 2017

Cat Lady Box is a monthly subscription box for cat ladies (or anyone who is crazy about cats)! The Cat Lady Box has 2-3 cat-themed items – wearables, items for the home, books, etc. The Crazy Cat Lady Box contains everything from the Cat Lady Box plus a few items just for cats.

This review is of the Crazy Cat Lady, $39.99 a month, box.

The Subscription Box: Cat Lady Box

The Cost: $34.99 per month for the regular Cat Lady Box and $39.99 per month for the “Crazy” Cat Lady Box.

The Products: Unique and exclusive cat lady finds, from cat-themed jewelry and clothes to accessories, home décor, books, and more.

Ships to: U.S. (free in the contiguous 48 states), UK ($12.95), Canada (and Alaska and Hawaii, $6.95)

I love how the information cards have custom artwork every month. And the back has more information about the items in the box.

Note: Pretty much every item in this box is exclusive so I have taken the values from the information card.

Cat Mom Tattoo Shirt – Listed Value $22.99

My weekend wardrobe consists entirely of cat-themed t-shirts so I am happy to have another. This fits me a little loosely (I don’t think the size range for this subscription goes down to XS) but is pretty comfortable and also light weight for summertime. I like the bright colors, too, of course.
Gold Trim Cat Trinket Dish – Listed Value $12.99

This is really cute and I love the pattern, too. But I think I am going to have to take this to work because if I put this anywhere within reach and put anything in it, Angus will knock it under a piece of furniture and I will never see it again.

Color-Changing Cat Light – Listed Value $15.99

I like this. It serves almost no practical purpose but I kind of don’t care because it makes me happy for some reason. You can see it lit up in a few colors in the cat photos below. This came with a USB charging cord and directions (I didn’t need them since I have a similar lamp shaped like a mushroom).
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
The only thing I dislike is the price, but the boxes always have great items. I adore my cat and I would buy her anything to make her happy. This box always has fun stuff not just for the cats, but for the cat parents! This box is very fun, and I think it is great since dogs seem to have more options.
Michelle W.
Morgantown, WV
This box is great for getting toys and treats sent right to the house. They give my cats a chance to get toys I normally would not buy for them when I go out to get them their food. This box is affordable and you can pick if you want a small box or a multiple cat box.
Virginia G.
Zeeland , MI
 This is a monthly package the package is $35 and you get 2to 3 items for your cats .  It’s a great product because if your looking for new cat toys or treats. It’s definitely For you and you’re looking for some new items for your cats definitely shop here .
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
I was pleasantly surprised by the goodies that were involved in this box. I normally don’t splurge on my cat but I figured I should try it out just to be sure of what it had. A lot of fun different ways and meals for her to eat she was pretty happy with the box if I have to say.
Mardebelleza I.
Ohh I love it!! How much is it?
Alicia J.
Indianapolis, IN
Im definitely wanting to try this box. What kind of stuff comes in it? Is it worth the money?
Amanda G.
Is this box your favorite pet subscription? Has anyone been able to find or use a coupon code to order the box?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Jessica M.
Grant, FL
Is this box for cats only or for us humans who buy the box too?