Cat-it Catit Jumbo Cat Litter Pan - Grey

by Cat It

About Catit The people at Catit make it their mission to provide practical, easy-to-use, convenient products designed to meet the needs of fussy felines. And what feline isn't a little fussy? Catit develops products that satisfy a cat's exacting needs, whether those needs are housing, transportation, litter accessories, scratchers, dishware, or toys. Every Catit product is specially designed for your cat's individual needs, senses, and sensibilities. Provides privacy while keeping litter inside the pan Large hood lifts up for easy access for cleaning Bag anchor keeps bag open for hands free scooping Warm grey color Carbon impregnated filter removes litter box odors Ideal for multi-cat households

Would this work well long term for a larger cat?
Where can i find this litter box??
Is this good if you have more than one cat?
Start your review of Cat-it Catit Jumbo Cat Litter Pan - Grey!
I got this to replace I a litter box I used for 6 years. I did get a great deal on it. If it was listed at full priced I probably wouldn't have bought it. The flap door was an issue at first but she got the hand of it. I love the handle and the opening.- It's so easy to transport and clean
I love this so much! I've always grown up with dogs and just got my first kitty 9 months ago. We originally bought just the normal litter tray and there was always a mess from her "kicking the litter out". This solved the problem completely!
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently bought this at Petco and it was around $55. I bought it because my cat makes a huge mess with his litter and this helped maintain a clean space around his box! I love that it’s big and there’s the front of it to keep it closed off so no one can see his mess within. It’s a saving grace to cat owners and recommend to anyone!
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely fantastic design! I own two cats, one of which is finicky about sharing the litter space with her brother. I've tried so many different types of litter boxes (have two boxes), to which none have been comfortable for either cats. I wouldn't say they're especially large cats, but both would occasionally make a mess "outside" the box, as the size and shape were just not a good fit. If I could rate this box any higher, I would. It allows a covered box, while also allowing enough ventilation and maneuverability for my furry loved ones. I also love how the front flap of the box, lifts and folds on the roof of the box, allowing a generous amount of space for you to reach in and clean it, without having to disassemble the whole thing. I may add, I like to leave the box open (as mentioned above). Personally, my cats don't like the idea of a swing door. That's what makes this box overall the perfect litter accessory!
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This box is the best! I have two cats - both of them are... well, big-boned. We live in a small one-bedroom condo so it's critical I give them space to do their business without it taking over the apartment. This is perfect! I love how easily the top snaps off for cleaning. Best of all, you can fold back the top of the box to give them a little more room to sit up if they need to. It's less cramped for them and it makes me feel better about the dust from the litter.
We have had several cat litter boxes but that is the one that we kept and which is still in use (for both of our cats). And not just because I like the design a lot! It is big enough, even for larger cats. We removed the door because both of our cats don't like using the cat litter pan with a door. So I can't say anything about it keeping the smell inside.
Riverside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I had to purchase this litter box a few years ago because I have a large cat that no longer fit in his other box. I love the design. However it is big. I found that my cat's loved the design. I added a litter pan inside to make it easier for me to clean. I also removed the flap because I have a cat who hates litter box flaps and he wouldn't use the box with the flap on. With 4 cats the box does its job.
This jumbo litter box is perfect for two cats. I had to remove the door because they wouldn't walk through it. I did have problems with the locking latches. One was broke when I bought it and many other people had the same problem according to reviews online. The carbon filter is a nice feature and along with the lid, it keeps odors at bay.
Portland, OR
This is great for keeping everyone from having to check out your cat's toilet 24/7. It does a pretty good job of keeping the smell contained as well, but that could also be attributed to the high quality litter I buy.
Great for cats that kick cat litter every where! Works wonders, keeps the smell inside the box, worth the price, will only ever need to buy one, easy to clean and take a part, would recommend to anyone that has a cat!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...