BY CAT IT #20 in Litter

About Catit The people at Catit make it their mission to provide practical, easy-to-use, convenient products designed to meet the needs of fussy felines. And what feline isn't a little fussy? Catit develops products that satisfy a cat's exacting needs, whether those needs are housing, transportation, litter accessories, scratchers, dishware, or toys. Every Catit product is specially designed for your cat's individual needs, senses, and sensibilities. Provides privacy while keeping litter inside the pan Large hood lifts up for easy access for cleaning Bag anchor keeps bag open for hands free scooping Warm grey color Carbon impregnated filter removes litter box odors Ideal for multi-cat households see more...

• Is this good if you have more than one cat?3 Answers
  • Does it keep the litter in good but can the cat get in easily?2 Answers
  • It is easy to use for the cats? I had one of those designs for m...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Omg I love this thing! I have 3 cats: a fluffy haired girl, a large persian, and a runt. This litter box works for all of them. It holds the litter well, isn't too big for my apartment space but big enough for my cats to turn comfortably, and the neutral color made it perfect to blend into my decor. Im very pleased with this litter box. Money well spent.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently bought this at Petco and it was around $55. I bought it because my cat makes a huge mess with his litter and this helped maintain a clean space around his box! I love that it’s big and there’s the front of it to keep it closed off so no one can see his mess within. It’s a saving grace to cat owners and recommend to anyone!
Mallory S.
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the litter box with the lid because it keeps the smell out of the room. However, my cat won't use it with the lid on it probably because she is young and doesn't understand it. The pro is that I can take the lid off tsmporarily until she gets used to it. It's also great for cats like mine who flick litter everywhere. I would recommend.
Donia Richard S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this box so much that we bought 3.  With 4 cats of different sizes and ages, our floors were being showered with litter.  This box keeps the litter in the box AND offers the kitties some privacy while taking care of business.  The lid easily removes for easy cleaning.
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this box! I did not want my cat to feel cramped and this one comes with a bunch of space. It is still small enough to fit in the corner of our small apartment room though which makes it perfect for us to keep away but still accessible to our cat!
Abby V.
Hudsonville, MI
I am so glad that I got this product when I moved into an apartment. It helped to keep the smelly nasties in the litter box. Mixed with the deodorizer it has helped a ton with odor.
brandi w.
I purchased this liter box in hopes of keeping not only the liter but the urine smell in the box. It has been wonderful at keeping the liter in there where it belongs. However it has not helped any with the odor as the door does not stay attached at all. The design of the way it is suppose to attach is not god at all. If you are looking for a liter box to keep the liter off the floor and are not worried about smell this box would work great for you.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really likes this litter box as long as I don't close the lid. Because I clean the litter regularly, that's not a problem. The only part I don't like about this litter box is the handle isn't sturdy enough to carry the litter box full of litter. The first time I picked it up to transport it to my car, the tabs on the side broke. If I'm going to carry it now, I just pick it up from the bottom.
Chelsey G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I initially liked this box because it is big and the top lifts up for easy scooping. However, the plastic pieces that hold the lid on have all fallen off. The box is just too big for jumbo liners, so the liners don't always quite fit. It takes a lot of litter to fill it, so the bags are really heavy when cleaning. I am currently looking for a slightly smaller box.
Jenna H.
I got this to replace I a litter box I used for 6 years. I did get a great deal on it. If it was listed at full priced I probably wouldn't have bought it. The flap door was an issue at first but she got the hand of it. I love the handle and the opening.- It's so easy to transport and clean
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I have a full grown cat and she weighs about 15 lbs - will this be comfortable for her to potty?
Sarah E.
Murrieta, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Anyone have a problem with their cat not wanting to go in it?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Most litter pans are jumbo/extra large. If I only have one cat, would something like a medium pan still be okay? Where do I buy that?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
How does this work does the cat really fit inside of it
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Es cómoda para los gatos.?