Cat Grass Plus  uploaded by Noel G.Cat Grass Plus  uploaded by tara b.Cat Grass Plus  uploaded by Anna B.

BY CAT

Cat Grass Plus
  • "Before my last poor furbaby passed away, I bought this for him because he had always been an indoor cat due to living on a busy highway." in 9 reviews
  • "Both of my cats loved this stuff until they figured out that they could tip the container and drag it all over my home." in 5 reviews
  • "Every time I go outside and come back into the house, she basically screams at me, thinking I'm bring it in from being outside in the sun." in 5 reviews
  • "My cats go nuts when this is finished growing." in 3 reviews
daisy D.
Okeechobee, FL
My cat loves going outside and eating random grass. I saw this at my local pet store and decided to try it. She loved it and would not leave it alone. This last a long time and keeps green. I added water to it and took it outside every other day. Great Item.
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
My cat went nuts over this! He absolutely loved it! But he's an indoor cat only. It didn't stay alive as long as I thought I would...I put it in the window to distract him from my other plants. Well that helped until it was completely dead. I would totally get it for him again just bc he was so happy over grass!
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
My cats absolutely love this product. They used to be able to go outside in the backyard and eat all the grass they wanted. It was totally fenced in and they never got out, but now I live in an apartment and they can't go outside so this is the best alternative. It helps with their digestive system and apparently for them it tastes delicious!

P.s. had to get one for each cat. They wanted it at the same time and would chase eachother away.
Vanessa M.
Bronx, NY
I've read nothing but good things about this grass, but I've never had any luck with feeding it to my cats. I've tried sprinkling it over their food, keeping it nice and moist, and nothing. It's always turned out to be a waste of money for me, maybe it's just my cats that are so picky lol ?
Diana M.
This is GREAT! My cats, who are indoor cats, love going outside for a bit in the summertime. We just let them hang around our patio and nibble on the grass. This product is so great! It brings a bit of the outdoors inside for an indoor cats, especially when it is cold out.
Heather L.
My cats murdered this stuff before it even finished growing the first batch and after that it just kind of died so not sure what happened there. The cats love it though (hence finding them sneaking onto the counter at night to get it) and lost thei little minds every time I brought it out for them to have a quick nibble on it.
Jamie C.
Tucson, AZ
I have always had inside cats and all of them have ADORED this product. It took some coaxing as they were confused why they were allowed to eat this plant and not the others. When they got the hang of it they fell in love!!
Katie S.
My senior cat loves this stuff. He is a strictly indoor cat and he goes nuts over this stuff. I have to make sure it is out of his reach or he will eat the grass until he's sick. I will continue to purchase this.
Sarah W.
Starkville, MS
I think this is a great product, my cat really loves it. She spends a lot of her time laying out by the window sunbathing and chewing on it. At first it was annoying because parts of the plant I would find all over my house, but it has been so worth it to see how content she is with it! This product is a great price!
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
Not to impressed with this product and neither is my cat. My cat is not an outside cat, like he NEVER goes outside. I purchased this product because I didn't want him to feel like he was missing out on anything. He sniffed it and turned away. He hasn't went to it since.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What are others' experiences with cat grass? My cats just drag it around the kitchen.
Jordan H.
Where can you buy this??
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
My Cat has never had grass, I never new what kind to get and if my cat would like it? Do your cat/s like it? and is it worth getting some for my kitty?
Allie T.
How often does your cat nibble on the grass?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN THIS GROWN WITHOUT SUN LIGHT?