Cat Grass Plus  uploaded by Anna B.Cat Grass Plus  uploaded by Tara B.Cat Grass Plus  uploaded by Noel G.

BY CAT

• How many time would you buy this for your cat?2 Answers
  • I’ve tried to grow these before and never had luck any tips1 Answers
Cat Grass Plus
  • "Before my last poor furbaby passed away, I bought this for him because he had always been an indoor cat due to living on a busy highway." in 9 reviews
  • "Every time I go outside and come back into the house, she basically screams at me, thinking I'm bring it in from being outside in the sun." in 5 reviews
  • "Both of my cats loved this stuff until they figured out that they could tip the container and drag it all over my home." in 5 reviews
  • "My cats go nuts when this is finished growing." in 3 reviews
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loves this little kit of catnip. My sweet kitten Clyde also really likes it and snacks on it quite regularly. I would like it if the container was a little larger but it gives me an excuse to purchase another container the next time I pickup cat food and treats.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVES this stuff! I occasionally buy this as a little treat when I get her food. She usually eats it or brushes her face around it. I buy the catnip grass but there are other types of grass to choose from.
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
My cat went nuts over this! He absolutely loved it! But he's an indoor cat only. It didn't stay alive as long as I thought I would...I put it in the window to distract him from my other plants. Well that helped until it was completely dead. I would totally get it for him again just bc he was so happy over grass!
Vanessa M.
Bronx, NY
I've read nothing but good things about this grass, but I've never had any luck with feeding it to my cats. I've tried sprinkling it over their food, keeping it nice and moist, and nothing. It's always turned out to be a waste of money for me, maybe it's just my cats that are so picky lol ?
Diana M.
This is GREAT! My cats, who are indoor cats, love going outside for a bit in the summertime. We just let them hang around our patio and nibble on the grass. This product is so great! It brings a bit of the outdoors inside for an indoor cats, especially when it is cold out.
Heather L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats murdered this stuff before it even finished growing the first batch and after that it just kind of died so not sure what happened there. The cats love it though (hence finding them sneaking onto the counter at night to get it) and lost thei little minds every time I brought it out for them to have a quick nibble on it.
Katie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My senior cat loves this stuff. He is a strictly indoor cat and he goes nuts over this stuff. I have to make sure it is out of his reach or he will eat the grass until he's sick. I will continue to purchase this.
Jamie C.
Tucson, AZ
I have always had inside cats and all of them have ADORED this product. It took some coaxing as they were confused why they were allowed to eat this plant and not the others. When they got the hang of it they fell in love!!
Sarah W.
Starkville, MS
I think this is a great product, my cat really loves it. She spends a lot of her time laying out by the window sunbathing and chewing on it. At first it was annoying because parts of the plant I would find all over my house, but it has been so worth it to see how content she is with it! This product is a great price!
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
Not to impressed with this product and neither is my cat. My cat is not an outside cat, like he NEVER goes outside. I purchased this product because I didn't want him to feel like he was missing out on anything. He sniffed it and turned away. He hasn't went to it since.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What are others' experiences with cat grass? My cats just drag it around the kitchen.
Jordan H.
Where can you buy this??
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Cat has never had grass, I never new what kind to get and if my cat would like it? Do your cat/s like it? and is it worth getting some for my kitty?
Allie T.
How often does your cat nibble on the grass?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN THIS GROWN WITHOUT SUN LIGHT?