BY BROOKSTONE

You saw them on Indiegogo and fell in love at first sight. Now you can get your own pair right here! Enjoy your music privately or turn on the cat ear speakers to share with friendsLED accent lights on cat ear speakers and earcups make a statement anywhere Speakers and lights are controlled independently Over-the-ear cushioning for noise reduction and a secure fitUSB rechargeable up to 5 hours of playing time per charge Detachable gaming boom mic Inline volume control plus forward & back buttons Listen privately or share your music with your friends. Slip the cushioned earcups over your ears and they conform the unique shape of your head, blocking out background noise and letting you enjoy all the rich, vibrant sound you expect from premium headphones. But that s just the beginning. With the flip of a switch, your headphones go from private sound studio to a party-rocking sound system everyone around you can enjoy as your music pumps through the external cat ear speakers. These headphones look as great as they sound. The headphones you wear make a fashion statement, and these Cat Ear Headphones make one of the coolest there is. Their distinct shape and prominent cat ears are accented by bright LED lights that can be controlled independently from the speakers. Light? em up to suit you mood, your wardrobe, or just because you can. Gamers, meet your new favorite headset. When it s time to make the switch from music to gaming, Cat Ear Headphones have you covered. Simply plug in the detachable boom mic and you ve got the coolest looking headset around. Game on! Headphone Audio20Hz-20KHz frequency response32 Ohm impedance40mm drivers Cat Ear Speaker Audio200Hz-18KHz frequency response4 Ohm impedance32mm drivers What s In the BoxCat Ear HeadphonesDetachable gaming mic4? detachable headphone cable (3.5mm)USB recharging cable Protective carry case Get your paws on the Indiegogo sensation. Order your Axent Wear Cat Ear Headphones from Brookstone today! see more...

Dana T.
brentwood, NY
I love my headphones I got them on sale. The sound is really nice it has a lot of base. I was listening to Prince and the guitar solos were a bit muddy sounding only con. Kpop sounds amazing in these plus their so cute. If you're not looking for immaculate sound then it's a good buy. So comfortable my ears don't get hot there's lots of padding. Not Bluetooth it comes with a aux cord plus a boom mic and a sub for charging the lights.
Alex S.
CA
I really, really like these headphones. They're super comfortable on the ears and the buttons are very easy to use. They're a little heavy and the sound is the slightest bit fuzzy, but I don't mind too much. These are very pricey, but really unique and totally worth the price.
Taylor O.
Uniontown, OH
I have been watching this product for a while and was finally able to save up enough money to buy it! I love them so much. They are adjustable and everything works just as described. I bought them on Amazon through Brookstone. Well worth the wait!
Jarita Y.
I have the Axent Wear Cat Ear Headphones in blue. I love them for the quality and for how cute they are.  The hinge of mine broke due to a factory defect and Brookstone was kind enough to replace them under warranty. I love the sound quality, so I might invest in the Bluetooth edition depending if the wired pair lasts at least a year.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Who doesn't want these?! Good find! Very comfy. Of course very cute. Sounds great. Spend the money. Don't get the cheap ones, waste of time and money. Friends are jealous.
Jesse M.
Riverview, NB
Spent the weekend testing out this headset. The reason I bought is because it has multiple uses. Used as a headphones to listen to music, and can be used as a little speaker with the sound coming from the ears, or you can have both! The main reason I bought these was for the detachable gaming mic and that seems to work great! When I gamed with some friends they said I sounded clear and they also sounded great on my end. The headset is pretty comfortable after hours of gaming although my ears hurt a little but I think that's just me getting use to it. The reason I'm giving 4 starts is because although I really like this headset. the price is pretty high. The case and quality help with forking over the cash, so as long as these last me a long time, it'll be worth it.
Brittany P.
The sound is great, they are really comfortable on the ears after hours of continuous wear and I love the fact that they include a microphone, charger and sturdy carrying case.
They are also very heavy and do not feel cheaply made and look great too! Very unique!

But I am giving 4 stars because honestly I do not believe they are worth the price.
I think it would not be hard to find a head set with similar sound quality for less.
But if it is the unique look you are going for then I highly recommend you buy because they are garenteed to turn heads.