BY CAT CRAFT COMPANY #31 in Cat Beds

With catnip see more...

Aeelish L.
Aeelish L.
Mascotte, FL
Bought this for my kitty she still prefers the furniture :/. Instead on spending a lot of money on a cat post Diy one with cardboard its cheaper and gets the same result :).
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Cosmos, MN
My cats love this product!! Want to buy more!!! Cats love playing with it and using the scratch post instead of using the furniture.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product for my kitten to scratch on. The added puff ball on top makes this product an instant love for my pet!
Carla J.
Carla J.
My kitty cat loved this! He had more energy than any kitten I've ever seen so I had to get him some toys!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Spring Lake, NC
I need one of these since my kitty's like to scratch up the furniture this would be perfect
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
I think scratch post are good for cats but I hate how they are so expensive like why !!!
Sally S.
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
My three cats like this. When they play with the ball they also use the scratching post.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I love this! Would be so useful
Mikki a.
Mikki a.
Nice for cats cats scratch everything it's a post its for cats to scratch nice cats like digging their claws into things
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Where can I find one of these at?
Teasia H.
Teasia H.
Gilford, NH
How do I assemble it properly?