Cat Craft 20" Sea Grass Scratcher with Toy

BY CAT CRAFT

Cat Craft 20" Sea Grass Scratcher with Toy: Durable Extra wide base for added stability Spring-loaded interactive pom pom toy Dimensions: 16"L x 12"W x 21"H see more...

Cat Craft 20" Sea Grass Scratcher with Toy
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat scratching post is amazing.  We have a large cat tower in a room but my cat started scratching the couch (leather - not good!) so I did some research and found that adding a scratching post to where they keep scratching will help.  So I found this one at Walmart, great price, and my cat LOVES it.  She constantly is scratching on it and playing with the balls.  Although after 2 weeks she managed to chew the ball off of the top, but she still chases that around the house.  I am just happy that she is happy with her post!
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves it. This is his 3rd scratching post. He destroys everything he sinks his claws into.He was trying to scratch the post before I got the plastic off of it. I also put a little catnip on it he’s been rubbing/scratching all over it. Maybe now he will leave my walls & chairs alone. And hopefully he will stop using my legs as a scratching post. You can also add more toys to it. They last for a pretty good while. It just really depends on how much your cat scratches on it.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I was super excited when I bought this in February for my cats first birthday (yes I am that kitty mom who celebrates her cats Birthday). It took me some time to get it together, because the base bends in half, and then trying to screw post in was tricky; but I managed. It seemed like it was going to last ; it was literally as secure as it could be. Within the 2ND week she managed to get the ball off of the string. I had to tie one of her other toys onto it so she would play. I also noticed that the post was becoming loose and it wasn't the screw. The base of the contraption is not as sturdy as I had first thought. It literally; screw and all went through the board. She also didn't fancy scratching the post over the furniture, but that's expected. At least the spring is still standing 😂 I find the fur base to be a nice spot to sprinkle her cat nip, so it's not a complete waste. For now the post just lays on the floor in case she wants to scratch it (with my luck she doesn't of course).
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
My cats love this scratcher! It not only keeps them busy for long periods of time but it keeps them from scratching my furniture which is great! They have destroyed the rope on the post so it's about time for another one. Great purchase!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
My cat would love this, she has a similar one at home she goes crazy over it keeps here busy for hours. So she's never bored. It saves my furniture also because she scratches at her scratching post, love it. Thumbs up to this. I recommend this to folks with a cat.
Jessie S.
Springfield, MO
I got this for my cats and they did not like it. Till I started spraying cat nips spray on it. now they lay on it and scratch the post and even lick the cat nip spray off. haha
Darian B.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We got this for our cat when we first adopted him as a kitten. He loved playing with it, but it only lasted a week before the stuffed balls began to fall off and the rope came undone
Sam G.
Saginaw, MI
I work at a pet store and this is a very popular product, cats seem to really like it! Its an affordable price and catches the cats attention!
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our cat loves this, will sit and play for hours, it is entertaining to watch her as well, we have had it for a long time with no issues
Mandy G.
Bartlesville, OK
My cat likes it. He occasionally scratches on it and plays with the balls. He did, however rip the ball off the spring.