BY CAT CORA'S

Cat Cora's Kitchen™ Pitted Green Olives Stuffed With Pimentos.
Gaea. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love olives they are a great snack and the fact that these are organic is a bonus!" in 1 review
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Gaea stuffed green olives with natural pigmentosa are very good.I use these at parties on my condiment tray,and usually have to refill th e m 4-5 Times.they are made with quality ingredients.Great in martinis also.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
These are not very good. I got them to go with some drinks we were serving at a party. They did not go over very well. The odor was rather strong and something was off about the taste.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
These are delicious. I try my best to find healthy alternatives to every food I like and this was the same great yummyness of regular olives!
Tina E.
These olives are the best for using as a garnish when I make homemade bloody mary's. They are also awesome on salads and pizzas.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
These are such delicious olives! They are great as an appetizer, in martinis, or my favorite... straight out of the jar! :)
Megan G.
Candler, NC
I love olives in general and these are a pretty good brand. They are in a jar so don't expect awesome quality but overall great flavor.
sam p.
Petersburg, PA
So yummy! love them. great in salads and drinks. great taste! not to salty! recommend it!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I can eat olives every day. I like the fact that these are all natural and that's a added plus.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
These are so good and so addicting! I love stuff olives especially in my salads
Sarah A.