Cat Chow Indoor Cat Food

Indoor cats can be less active than their outdoor counterparts, so we created an adult formula to give them complete nutrition, plus help with weight management. They'll get fewer calories and an added fiber blend.

Does this actually prevent cats getting hair balls as much?
Does this item good for cats
your cat like purine are quality I want a have a gray cat with white is female
Start your review of Cat Chow Indoor Cat Food!
Jillian L.
Lima
We have been feeding our 2 cats the Purina Indoor Cat food since they moved out of kitten food! They love it and beg for more at each meal.
Megan P.
Lawrence
My family has bought this for our furry friends for a while. We mainly starting buying it because it was very affordable. While it’s a very great cat food for two cats, our youngest cat always throws it up. We think he just requires a different diet, because otherwise it’s wonderful.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Cat Chow Indoor Cat Food uploaded by Sherri F.
Purchased at: Walmart
All my kitties are happy when we serve up purina indoor formula. It is perfect for both my indoor and outdoor kitties. The tasty kibble even brings the neighbors cats a calling at mealtime! We have purchased multiple times as this formula does help reduce hair balls and tummy upset. This bag was received #complimentary from #Purina as a gift. Will repurchase and recommend.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Great dry cat food for indoor cats. My cats love it. I would recommend this product to others.
Tara G.
Purchased at: Walmart
We have lots of Fur-babies 🐕 and Meow-babies 🐈 from being a foster back- up for Animal Control and living in a farm house. (people often times drop-kick these babies off in fields 😢😖😡🤬) Anyways, Purina has always been our go-to pet foods for almost 25 years. We have always had super long living and healthy pets. We, of course, have used different flavors, and their different formulas from kitten to elderly and indoor to original. This is true for our cats and dogs. I'm going to attach the links to the ones we have used but don't be afraid to try their assortment. There are always sales and coupons yo make it inexpensive to pick up a small bag or a few cans to allow them a chance to try it for a week or so. **Try not doing a complete change overnight. Gradually increasing the new w/ the old makes it easier on their stomachs and allows for you to notice signs from changing their foods. *Purina Kitten Chow Dry Kitten Food; Nurture - 3.15 lb. Bag Purina Kitten Chow Dry Kitten Food; Nurture - 3.15 lb. Bag * Purina Cat Chow Dry Cat Food; Complete - 3.15 lb. Bag Purina Cat Chow Dry Cat Food; Complete - 3.15 lb. Bag * Purina Cat Chow Indoor Cat Food * Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food * Purina Fancy Feast Sliced Poultry and Beef Variety Pack Gourmet Wet Cat Food - (24) 3 oz. cans Purina Cat Chow Product LineUp--Hero Images *We've used others through the years but these have been the main ones we have used throughout the years. **I did not receive any compensation for this review. Actual Buyer of Purina Products!! This is my honest review of Purina Cat Chow and a few other products by Purina @purina @influenster #furbabies #foreverfriends #4everfriends #dogtreats #cattreats #rescue
Dawn G.
Beaverton, MI
I have always used this food on all my cats and they loved it. Since my cat is over 12 years I went to the purina cat chow gentle, he loves it and no more upset stomach.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I have a picky cat on my hands for a long time he only ate Meow Mix and only dry food. He's 7 now only dry food still but eats this now as well. He really enjoys it and it's not expensive at all you can find it anywhere
Kayla F.
Hopewell, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
My cat loves Parina cat chow, it definitely meets expectations. Plus, it’s affordable! I love that the food is available in different sizes depending on my needs.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,204 reviews
This is a very popular cat food in my house, I like to put this out for indoor and outdoor cats. They love the taste of this, I would definitely recommend it It is a great product good for any cats. #catlove #furryfriends
Luna V.
San Jose, CA
My cats love this food. They are super picky and only like the chicken flavor. We get the grain free.