Caswell-Massey

Caswell-Massey LX48 Mens Cologne – Fragrance For Men Infused With Scents of Tobacco, Leather, and Cedar, Made in USA – 3 Ounces [Cologne 3 Oz]

4.67 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I received this scent in a monthly Scentbird shipment. This fragrance has some notes that I love. I believe this was marked at being unisex. I, however, am female and use it. I mostly like earthy and spicy fragrances. This is a great fall, date night scent. It is woody and intense. If you don’t like strong scents, this probably isn’t for you. It is a classic scent.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This was sold to me as a unisex perfume and I have never seen it marked as such, but it is the best smell ever. It reminds me of a campfire out in the wilderness. It is strong and tough and I will wear it whether it’s manly or not.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Leather takes the lead. It really seemed to overpower everything else. One spray was enough to smell clearly across a room - LOTS of sillage. I usually like musky smells; this one was not quite sweet enough for me. Definitely suits a specific kind of vibe - reminds me of cowboys, leather saddles, riding horses through the dust of an old barnyard. Not a bad perfume by any means, just doesn't fully match my type.