BY CASWELL-MASSEY

Are you stressed out? This classic Caswell-Massey shampoo formula combines natural ingredients proven beneficial for healthy, manageable hair. Glycerine, Vitamin B, Sweet Almond Oil and Ginseng condition hair and scalp, while extracts of Rosemary, Parsley and Lemongrass restore its luster. Fragrance Family: Aromatic & Herbal Free of animal ingredients  Not tested on animals Key Ingredients: Glycerine: to moisturize and condition Rosemary: conditions and shine Vitamin B: promotes healing Ginseng Extract: revitalizes and minimized oiliness   see more...

• What does this smell like? is it rosemary scented, becaus...2 Answers
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
I love this product and I also love the way it makes my hair feel it smells nice and is by far my favorite shampoo I use it everyday
Genevieve A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It makes my hair feel really nice and I love the smell I always use this when I can
Marit C.
I have to wash my hair every day, and this shampoo is mild with a lovely scent, and doesn't leave residue. Plus, the bottle is too cute to throw away, so I re-use it multiple times with other shampoos when I'm done the original.
Danielle W.
Kentville, NS
What does this smell like? is it rosemary scented, because that sounds weird to me.