BY CASWELL-MASSEY

Our most popular soap, chosen by the Eisenhowers for the White House. Each triple-milled cake builds to a rich, fragrant lather in even the hardest water. Scented with a luxurious, natural almond fragrance, this soap leaves skin soft, smoothe and beautifully hydrated. Set of three 5.8 oz. bath bars Not tested on aminals Fragrance Family : Aromatic & Herbal Fragrance note : Cherry Almond with slight salt note Almond & Aloe : A pure and heavenly fragrance the entire family enjoys. For over 250 years Caswell-Massey has been creating formulas that combine the finest natural ingredients to create products of subtle complexity and undiminished purity. Our Almond & Aloe collection is a perfect example. From fragrant almond trees we extract sweet almond oil, one of nature s finest moisturizers, and combine it wit. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego , OR
I adore this scent. I first smelled it on vacation and bought it then. I love to buy this for gifts. It feels so luxurious.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Cas well-massey almond soap is so rich and creamy. It doesn't dry skin. Leaves it feeling soft. The scent is good too.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these soaps ! I get them in my stocking every Christmas and they are great !
Emily A.
Emily A.
Gate City, VA
The aloe added in them is the best part! I wouldn't use any other soap. leaves my skin really soft
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Joni S.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Love, love love this soap. Creamy, moisturizing, bubbly goodness almost to good and pretty to use. This stuff is amazing. Run, don't walk to store and get this.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Auburn, MA
I use this soap every day, the first time I smelled it, I could smell it through the box and it made my senses tingle! Leaves skin feeling soft and not dry and sticky like other soaps!