BY CASWELL-MASSEY

Soothe the skin and restore its natural moisture after shaving with our 1752 Sandalwood Calming After Shave Balm. A new formula blends the natural oils of  Jojoba and Shea Butter with mineral rich sea kelp and conditioning extracts of Chamomile, Grapeseed and Canedula to soothe and comfort sensitive, dry or irritated skin. Easily absorbed and exceptionally moisturizing, After Shave Balm, Sandalwood. see more...

• Where is this sold?3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this in Arizona? I do you know if the compan...3 Answers
  • Anyone know if this has a nice scent? 10 Answers
Abbey M.
My face often breaks out with some after shave lotions. However, I have found that Cawerll-Massey after shave balm works great! I have never broken out while using it. Also, it smells great!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a good balm my husband has others he prefers like the Jack Black but for the price this is a good one. These skin smooth and has a pleasant smell.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
my boyfriend got this as a gift and he said its soothing and healing for the face. smells great too. Only a small amount is needed and does the trick
Marco R.
Master Groomer Expert
I gave this as gift one time and he like it a lot and even bought more of it and he loved it so much he got me some. And I love it too.
Crystal G.
I picked this up for my husband to try and it is only ok. Other things have worked better than this. He does have sensitive skin
Jennifer M.
Great balm goes on smoothly great moisture smooth shave . Leaves skin flawless. Highly recommend
Alyson B.
I buy the Caswell Massey After Shave Balm for my dad every year and he loves it. Great product
Coco A.
Providence, RI
They have great shave products and aftershave products. I love buying their kits as gifts. The have really nice sets.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Muy util para los hombres que se afeitan, de buena calidad y he esuchado comentarios muy buenos de este producto
Thuy H.
How is the smell
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Does this irritate the skin?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Does this work?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Master Groomer Expert
Just here for my badge... Sorry!
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Anyone know if this has a nice scent?