Caswell-Massey 1752 After Shave Balm

by Caswell-Massey

Soothe the skin and restore its natural moisture after shaving with our 1752 Sandalwood Calming After Shave Balm. A new formula blends the natural oils of  Jojoba and Shea Butter with mineral rich sea kelp and conditioning extracts of Chamomile, Grapeseed and Canedula to soothe and comfort sensitive, dry or irritated skin. Easily absorbed and exceptionally moisturizing, After Shave Balm, Sandalwood.

Where is this sold?
Where can I purchase this in Arizona? I do you know if the company offer samples?
Anyone know if this has a nice scent?
Start your review of Caswell-Massey 1752 After Shave Balm!
My face often breaks out with some after shave lotions. However, I have found that Cawerll-Massey after shave balm works great! I have never broken out while using it. Also, it smells great!
Combination / Puffiness
Martinsburg, PA
This is a good balm my husband has others he prefers like the Jack Black but for the price this is a good one. These skin smooth and has a pleasant smell.
Acne
Newburgh, NY
my boyfriend got this as a gift and he said its soothing and healing for the face. smells great too. Only a small amount is needed and does the trick
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I gave this as gift one time and he like it a lot and even bought more of it and he loved it so much he got me some. And I love it too.
Fine Lines
I picked this up for my husband to try and it is only ok. Other things have worked better than this. He does have sensitive skin
Providence, RI
They have great shave products and aftershave products. I love buying their kits as gifts. The have really nice sets.
Combination / Fine Lines
santiago, maipu
Muy util para los hombres que se afeitan, de buena calidad y he esuchado comentarios muy buenos de este producto
Acne
Great balm goes on smoothly great moisture smooth shave . Leaves skin flawless. Highly recommend
Combination / Fine Lines
I buy the Caswell Massey After Shave Balm for my dad every year and he loves it. Great product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...