BY CASUAL CANINE

Casual Canine Pastel Mesh Comfort Dog Harness Lend a dash of color and verve to your pet's look with this Casual Canine Pastel Mesh Dog Harness. This harness ensures complete pet comfort and has a breathable fabric that keeps your pet relaxed and at ease. Designed from premium grade, durable mesh fabric, this dog harness ensures a relaxing fit and has a smooth, soft feel. The lightweight construction of this dog harness is accentuated with a fully adjustable strap design that allows you to customize the fit of this harness to perfectly suit your pet. With fixed neck width and quick-release buckle, this dog harness can be easily draped around your pet and give a vivacious, trendy look to your pet's style. Product Features: Fully adjustable for an easy fit. Features a quick-release plastic buckle, and a nickel-plated D-ring for leash attachment Chest has an adjustable strap for an easy fit, neck widths are fixed. Item Specifications: Material: Polyester mesh Size: Measure the broadest part of dog's chest. Size Chest Size Neck Size Standard Breed Recommendations XS 11"-13" 8" Pomeranian, Miniature Yorkshire Terrier, Toy Fox Terrier, Toy Poodle S 12"-17" 10" Brussels Griffon, Toy Poodle, Papillon, Yorkshire Terrier M 16"-22" 13" Havanese, Italian Greyhound, Pug, West Highland Terrier L 19"-26" 15" Beagle, Miniature Schnauzer, Scottish Terrier, Wire Fox Terrier XL 24"-32" 16" American Cocker Spaniel, Boston Terrier, Shiba Inu, Wheaten Terrier see more...

• Does anyone know where I can find this harness in small in the co...9 Answers
Kellie L.
These mesh harnesses are great for any pet lover. They are more comfortable for your pet and helps keep better control of them while walking them. There's no more need to worry about choking them while walking since its wrapped around there chest and back.
Kenna R.
My dogs harness was the right size and she could slip right out of it if she moved the right way i dont like this product
Alyssa W.
Woodland Hills, CA
I am completely in love with the mesh dog harness. It holds up really well, i got one for my puppy over two years ago and it still looks brand new like the day we got it. They come in a variety of colors and are stylish!
Phyllis A.
Gardena, CA
Getting a harness was one of the best things we've ever done for our dog - he tries to walk us, and now he doesn't choke - the harness is in great shape a year later and is actually easy to put on him
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley, CA
Works great! My shitzu has this one and he no longer chokes himself out during walks :)
Nicole H.
Orange city, FL
I have this in green for my dog and love it, works good and fits him nicely
Breanne B.
I don't personally have this but my best friend got one for her dog and her dog isn't a big harness dog but he doesn't mind this one
Clara W.
Richmond, TX
I absolutely love these harnesses, it was one of the only ones I've ever had that actually fit my dog really well and wasn't loose! She also doesn't even notices that it one when we're on walks sometimes! Great product
Jenn O.
I have a bunch of these in all different sizes and colors and absolutely love them. They're comfy for the pups and don't look ridiculous.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Does anyone know where I can find this harness in small in the color red"