BY CASUAL CANINE

CKA1166: Features: -Dog Harness-Lightweight, comfortable and breathable-Nickel-plated D-ring for leash attachment, secure fit-Fully adjustable for an easy fit-Quick-release plastic buckle. Dimensions: -X-Small Dimensions: 11 - 13" L-Small Dimensions: 7 - 12" L-Medium Dimensions: 16 - 2"L-Large Dimensions: 19 - 26"L. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this for my dog she is a medium sized dog and loves to go for walks. with this collar it makes it much easier she doesn't choke herself when this is on and never stops to shake like she does when she has a normal collar around her neck.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is a great harness for my Boston Terrier. He has a very broad chest and not much of a neck and this fits him so well. It's very comfortable for him, it seems. It doesn't dig into him like the strappy harnesses with buckles do.
member-b1784fd40
I love this product. It's so much better than a collar, especially for smaller dogs! Comes in cute colors and quality made for a great price!
Sanquise P.
Detroit , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like to have a variety of harnesses for my pup. This is cute compared to the regular step in harness. Affordable and easy to put on.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
I have a small dog and I always get a harness, this one is perfect for his size, plus it is easy to spot him with the bright color.
Monique Q.
Schoharie, NY
I used this for my cat and it works if.you like to take ur cat on a walk it won't choke or make it uncomfortable for u kitty lol
Ashley F.
This is a great harness for a little pooch. It's comfortable for the dog too. Must better to hook a leash to than a collar.
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I have one for my yorkie. It's better then a regular collar cause it doesn't press on his neck
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a nice looking harness for your small pup. The price range is fairly low as well.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I actually use this on my cat! It works great and it is easy on and off!!!!