BY CASUAL CANINE

CKA1159: Features: -Dog Apparel-Material: 65pct polyester, 35pct cotton-Pink knit trim and high-cut belly for comfort-Cute and funny ringer tee with a "I'm not fat, just fluffy" screen print on the back-Easy pullover style-Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle-Line dry. Options: -Available in several sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Chocolate-Accented with contrasting bright knit trim at neck, sleeves and hem. Dimensions: -XX-Small Dimensions: 8" L-X-Small Dimensions: 10" L-Small Dimensions: 12" L-Small / Medium Dimensions: 14" L-Medium Dimensions: 16" L-Large Dimensions: 20" L-X-Large Dimensions: 24" L. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Casual Canine 10-Inch Polyester and Cotton I'm Not Fat Just Fluffy Dog Tee, X-Small, Chocolate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?