Castor & Pollux Ultramix Adult Chicken &Veggie Canine Formula for Cats, Chicken &Veggie 3 oz

BY CASTOR & POLLUX

• My cat picks around the veggie bits in dry food. do you t...5 Answers
Tina S.
Richland, WA
When my Kitty is being exceptionally great, I go out and buy him two cans of the Turkey ones. He noms them down in under a minute. He's a happy kitten and only eats this brand.
Anna S.
Weslaco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Super cheap. And a really good food for my cat. Its not one of her favorites but she still eats it
Shannon R.
Adrian, MI
My cat goes crazy over this stuff, he absolutely love it! he can't get enough!!! def reccemend
Michele H.
Florence, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitties love to have this as a special treat every now and then and its affordable
Caroline E.
Parkesburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this food. It tastes good to him. It's in the perfect size can too
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
My cat picks around the veggie bits in dry food. do you think he would go for this? does it have a gravy like substance?