Castor & Pollux Organix Puppy Food uploaded by Ani P.

BY CASTOR & POLLUX

ORGANIX Puppy Formula is scientifically designed to provide your puppy with optimal nutrition as the foundation for a complete and balanced, healthy adult life. No Corn. No Wheat. No meat by-products. Made with certified organic, free range chicken as the #1 ingredient for great taste and outstanding digestibility. Organix dog food complies with all USDA National Organic Program requirements, which means that each and every ingredient in Organix - including those that aren't organic - are reviewed and approved by an organic certifying agency that enforces all USDA requirements that apply to organic human food. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken, Brown Rice & Flaxseed Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Organic Package Weight: 14.5 lbs Ingredients: Organic Chicken, Chicken Meal, Organic Peas, Organic Barley, Organic Brown Rice, Chicken Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (a natural source of Vitamin E), Organic Flaxseed, Organic Millet, Potato Protein, Natural Chicken Flavor, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate),Salmon Meal, Dried Egg Product, Organic Apples, Organic Carrots, Salt, Dicalcium Phospate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), , Yeast Culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis, Fermentation Solubles, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis:

Buy on Amazon
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Great brand with wonderful ingredients . I have a three year old shih tszu and for a while this is all I fed his fickle , temperamental belly! He weighs 15 pounds and needs small morsels and this brand had his size . He also could only handle chicken šŸ™ƒšŸ“ with no grain . This dog food was amazing for him and our family . I highly recommend for its quality and price .
Melanie D.
Avondale
I have five pups who are my world and I'm always looking for healthy foods for my babies, I gave this dog food a try and my little ones actually really liked it. Its hard to find in some pet stores but its worth the search, I definitely recommend this dog food. Give it a try! The pups willl love it.
Leah C.
If you're looking for a dog food without all the bad ingredients or limited ingredient diet, this is a great one to try. The cost is very reasonable and my Boston terrier and Yorkie both love it. It helps with the Boston's itchy, dry, allergy ridden skin problems. I highly recommend it.
Joy D H.
Tried Castor when we got our first puppy. Great brand...she loved it! Kinda hard to find but totally worth the search.
mimi m.
My new go to liquid lip! I have been trying out liquid lips for months because I desperately wanted to love them, but kept getting disappointed due to the very drying effects, crumbling, and cracking. I decided to try this one out in Ulta, and wore it around the store for and I actually forgot I had it on, it was so comfortable. It dries down completely in about 3-5 minutes and stays put, without drying out my lips or crumbling. The color selection is a bit limited, currently, so I hope that they come out with more soon. I purchased Child Star, Queen B, Cool Girl (my favorite), and Who's Zooming who (a gorgeous navy blue). I can wear them all day with minimal touch ups. As usual, they do slide around when you eat something greasy or oily, but are waterproof. Th pigment is perfect, and does not streak when applying. I love, love, love these lips
Mila V.
Decent food from Merrick but I'm not keen on their company since the Purina buyout.