Castor & Pollux Organix Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 5.25 Pound Bag ( Chicken Brown Rice Flaxseed )

BY CASTOR & POLLUX

Leanna D.
Hazel Park, MI
My cat would give this food a 5 star rating and if he’s happy, I’m happy! It’s a little on the pricey side but I feel it’s totally worth it. My cat always has a super soft and shiny coat since switching to this food. As well as to x of energy and healthy gums. Will continue buying this brand.
tressa m.
Knoxville, TN
My cat LOVES this! It's healthy and organic so I love it too! She refuses to eat anything else. It's a good price point for the product and since my cats happy, I'm happy! I recommend to anyone who wants to give their cat the best!