Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Mini Rolls - 2-3

Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Mini Rolls - 2-3" - 10 pack

BY CASTOR & POLLUX

Made from grass-fed USA beef and basted in a natural chicken flavor, rawhide provides a delicious way to help keep your dog's teeth and gums clean. Rawhide is also a great solution aggressive chewers, or puppies that are inclined to chew on shoes, furniture, or anything they can find. Plus, they make great fetch toys. Many rawhides are sourced in the USA, but processed overseas. All rawhide is made in the USA from start to finish. That's the Good Buddy rawhide guarantee. see more...

Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Mini Rolls - 2-3
Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Mini Rolls - 2-3" - 10 pack
Buy on PETCO
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA
My puppy loves rawhides, but they started giving him diarhea. The vet suggested only buying US made rawhide, these were the only option I found at #petsmart and they are great! He loves them and they debt upset his tummy!
Cynthia J.
I loves that these rawhide chews are made in the USA and my two does love that they are basted and they enjoy the work it takes to gnaw through them,much better than my shoes! One of my dogs is an aggressive chewer and these keep her busy!
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
I've been through numerous non-China-made rawhides, trying to find a brand my dogs will chew. They like the flavor of these, and they look like they are walking around smoking little cigars :)
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are a good quality product that is also affordable! My dog loves these and the design is perfect for her small mouth.
Kendra H.
Marion, OH
My dog loves rawhide, and these are one of her favorites! She chooses these over toys all the time