Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodCastor & Pollux
Castor and Pollux ORGANIX Adult Dog Food Grain Free, Organic, Salmon and Peas

by Castor & Pollux

ORGANIX Grain Free Salmon & Peas Recipe features 70% organic ingredients and has real salmon as the #1 ingredient. There is no corn, wheat or soy, and it's easily digested; even dogs with sensitive stomachs. Features: Fresh taste that delivers nutrients in a pure, easy-to-digest state Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Kibble, Freeze Dry, Raw Nutritional Option: Grain Free, Natural, Organic, Non-GMO, Raw Health Consideration: Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Stomach Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Package Weight: 4 lbs Feeding Instructions: If Your DOG Weighs feed daily Less than 10 lbs 3/4 cup 10 -25 lbs 3/4 - 2 cups 25 - 50 lbs 2 - 3 1/4 cups 50 - 75 lbs 3 1/4 - 4 1/3 cups 75 - 100 lbs 4 1/3 - 5 1/2 cups 100 - 150 lbs 5 1/2 - 7 1/3 cups Ingredients: Salmon, Chicken Meal, Organic Peas, Organic Tapioca, Organic Garbanzo Beans, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Sunflower Meal, Organic Coconut Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Organic Potatoes, Organic Lentils, Organic Chicken, Organic Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Organic Chicken Liver, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Yeast Culture, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26% Crude Fat (min) 13.50% Crude Fiber (max) 5% Moisture (max) 10% Calcium (min) 1.

I love this brand for my dog. Do you guys feel the same?
Start your review of Castor & Pollux Castor and Pollux ORGANIX Adult Dog Food Grain Free, Organic, Salmon and Peas!
Tricia V.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog Prudence (who is indeed a small breed dog) is head over heels in love with this food! It's just the right size for her small mouth to handle. This dog food does not have any raw chunks in it so I was worried she would like is less than other brands, but judging by her reaction, I'd say it's pretty tasty!
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
My dog is usually pretty keen on eating any food and he loves this one mixed with other types of kibble. I just wish this food came in different shapes or maybe had salmon and pea pieces separate to add a little more variety for the dogs. Sometimes it's more fun when your food isn't all the same.
Wendy H.
Tacoma, WA
We love this dog food. Our dogs have been using this for years and are the only dogs I know without that nasty greasy feel on their coat. Now I pet my pups without feeling like my hands are super gnarly afterwards.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I like that it's grain free but compared to other grain free formulas my dog wouldn't eat it unless I topped it with goat milk or something wet.
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
Castor & Pollux Castor and Pollux ORGANIX Adult Dog Food Grain Free, Organic, Salmon and Peas uploaded by Nicole C.
I have a 7 lb Pomeranian who is a VERY picky eater. We have tried all kinds of different food, and finally found this - she actually eats it as soon as we put it in the bowl vs until she's starving (which is usually late at night when we're trying to sleep and she's crunch, crunch, crunching like a crazy). Thank goodness!! :)
Svetlana G.
Euless, TX
My miniature Australian Shepard Mishka loves this food. I like the idea that my dog eats organic food that is not messing with her body internally. Plus her coat is awesome and I think that food is matter.
Elaine P.
Castor & Pollux Castor and Pollux ORGANIX Adult Dog Food Grain Free, Organic, Salmon and Peas uploaded by Elaine P.
We have only been using Organix grain free for our dogs since we got them as puppies. This particular one with salmon makes their coat very shiny and bright. One of our dogs is pure white and she has stayed a bright white color. Their coat is very soft. Although the price is a little on the high side, we still choose to buy this especially seeing how healthy they are. I have looked into this company before we chose to use them and found that they have rarely had any recalls unlike some other big organic dog food brand names.
Rachael D.
Bolivia, NC
This is the only dog food my dog will actually eat! I have a small chug, chihuahua pug mix. She's a super picky eater, plus she has wheat allergies. These kibbles are small enough for her to eat, and she actually seems to enjoy it. Def recommend this is your dog has allergies, or just looking to feed them something healthier
Nikki L.
Farmington, AR
I received this through influencer for my honest review. This is very high quality dog food, you can tell because it actually smells like the ingredients it has in it. My dog really enjoyed the taste and didn’t have any issues with it. I would definitely consider switching my dog over to this food. Highly recommended!!
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is THE BEST food for your pup. You can read the ingredients and know exactly what they are. My dog was getting sick of his other food and has loved this since I bought it for him 2 years ago.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...