BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHeritage Store
Castor Oil Lavender Organic 8 fl oz Liquid

Castor Oil Lavender Organic Heritage Store 8 fl oz Liquid

by Heritage Store

Castor Oil Lavender Organic 8 fl oz Liquid Castor Oil Lavender organically pure for your beautiful skin and hair Excellent for healthy hair, eyebrows, and glossy eyelashes, Great for deeply moisturizing hair masks Soothe, soften and moisturize skin...

I bought this so I could use it as an oil cleanser. However, I've noticed it's a little thick for my preferred use. Any ways thin it out or maybe alternate uses so I don't waste my product?
How do you use this for your lashes. Do you just rub some on with a cotton ball?
The home health cold press castro oil I been using since July 30 2018 untill now anyone else use this brand and how long to you see full growth lashes
Start your review of Castor Oil Lavender Organic Heritage Store 8 fl oz Liquid!
Melissaaa L.
I have been using this to grow my eyelashes and it’s working really well for me. Being an asian I have straight short lashes that won’t grow and this really helped. People can actually see my lashes now. The price is also relatively pretty cheap compared to lash growth serums. I also use this to take off eye makeup and it works really well but i have to use a good cleanser to clean off the oil. Overall i highly recommend this product.
Cas G.
San Antonio, TX
So I’ve been using this product for about a week now and so far I’ve seen improvement Are you still oil at night The oil is pretty sick so I only put just a couple drops in my hair and once I’m done I put my hair up in a bun and let it do its job at night Castor Oil Lavender Organic Heritage Store 8 fl oz Liquid
Mina T.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
I’ve read so many great reviews about the product that I just could not help but to buy it. The price at Urban Outfitters was very good. I do not really smell the lavender in it at all, as the castor oil itself does not smell the best. This oil is very thick, so a little really does go a long way. I have been using this on my eyebrows for 2 weeks, and they are noticeably darker. I hope the same happens to my eyelashes.
Kristin M.
Brighton, MA
Castor Oil Lavender Organic Heritage Store 8 fl oz Liquid uploaded by Kristin M.
Lovely lavendar scent and a nice, thick castor oil. I love that this is ethically produced, natural, cruelty free, and only has 2 ingredients: cold-pressed castor oil and lavender essential oil, both organic! I am using this to help improve my hair, but I love that it can be used to help my skin and joint pain, too. The only thing that I can think of to improve the product would be if it came in a more eco-friendly glass bottle.
Whitney S.
Williamsburg, KY
I love this stuff for my eye lashes and eyebrows to help them grow thicker and fuller. It’s a very thick oil so it really stays put on my lashes and brows. I can really see a difference some I’ve been using this.
Kylie Z.
The Colony, TX
I’ve been using castor oil on my eyebrows the last 4 nights and I’m already starting to see some hair growth! I over plucked my brows when I was younger and they just never grew back. Will keep using to see how much they grow!
Brittany C.
Hartford
This is great for hair growth and brows. I know some people knock it but personally works wonders for me. Especially brows I’ve regrown them many times.
annie O.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Purchased at: Target
This one product that I truly believe any skin type would benefit from. It is a cheap way to treat acne and wrinkles alike. It’s super thick, which I something I actively look for in skin care because I can feel it working well over an hour, does not have an overpowering smell, and produces clear results! It is however super sticky which I don’t love.
Yazmyn H.
Derwood, MD
I love this oil. This is my second bottle. I use it on my eyelashes, eyebrows and hard and it’s helped grow them all!Castor Oil Lavender Organic Heritage Store 8 fl oz Liquid
Maryssa V.
I love this castor oil! It has helped grow my eyebrows and eyelashes and I also use it on my roots of my head when I want to do a hair mask! It makes my hair so soft and has helped grow my baby hairs.