BY HUMCO

• What is this product used for? Where can I find it and by...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dawn N.
New Jersey
I have been using this in my face and I noticed a big difference. It's very thick and cold compressed. It won't work unless you heat it up. My skin is softer and skin feels tighter. I mix it with vitamin E and olive oil. Warm it and apply to my face at night time.. also use it on my eyebrows and eye lashes and YES! It does help them grow. Look up the benefits of castor oil .it's really true. I'm a user and bealiver. In 4 weeks my eyelashes are very long. And at 52 they were pretty sparse . I'm happy with the results and continue to use.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
Not this exact brand but very similar , I have been using castor oil on my eyebrows for a week now cause I heard it helps grow them out, and it has worked AMAZING so far!! It has a very thick consistency, so a little definitely goes a long way, and I’ve noticed a huge growth within the first week. I’m trying to do this for a month so I’m excited for what the results will be!
Yaravi C.
Gainesville, FL
I bought this yesterday at walmart for $2.65. I hope it works on my hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes. I hope it helps for my hair to grow and helps my hair to look healthy. I will give it a month and will rate this product. I hope it will be a Five stars.
Autumn R.
Lima, OH
I only use this on my hair to help it grow. I just started a month ago using it on my eyelashes and it has helped them grow. I’m only giving a 3/5 because I use to for hair growth not for what’s it intended to be used for
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Found this in the pharmacy at Walmart for a very affordable price to use in my DIY beauty concoctions. It worked very well in the recipes I used. This is such a small bottle though that I'm on the lookout for something larger as I like giving my "concoctions" as gifts and I seem to run out of this so quickly.
Sierra B.
Mableton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff makes your hair grow ridiculously fast like wtf. I'm not even kidding. If you have hair growth issues take this and you will be shocked at the amount that your hair grows. Put it on your eyebrows and eyelashes too
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
If you're thinking about using castor oil, just do it! Trust me it's amazing! I apply it onto my hair, lashes and brows. I keep a bottle in my gym bag and I apply it into my hair when I sit in the sauna so that the heat helps with the results.
Faith-Lauren W.
After taking a bath - take a piece of flannel and apply castor oil to your abdomen. The heat from your bath will help the oil soak in. I usually leave the flannel on my tummy (keep it in place by wrapping plastic wrap over it). This helps detox your organs and supers a healthy gut.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My moms friend used Castor oil to help her eyelash grow and it helped a lot! So Recently i bought my own bottle from Walmart and it’s a bit pricey but so worth it!i applied it over my eyebrows that I want to grow hair and my eyelashes. It’s fairly think oil compared to other oils! I put it on before I sleep and hope to see some results :)
Gemini M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this specifically to help grow my eyebrows after hearing great things about it. I haven't seen much a change which was a little disappointing. It doesn't really have a smell and goes on easily, just haven't seen a noticeable change in my eyebrows.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this really help your eyelashes grow thicker?
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does this thing really make your eyelashes and eyebrows grow? How many times a week should I use this? How long it takes?
Kathryn M.
Florence, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is this used for?
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
for what should I use this?
Ruheyyah S.