BeautyHairHair Productskate blanc cosmetics
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair Lash Growth Serum Brow Treatment FREE Mascara Starter Kit

by kate blanc cosmetics

USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC CASTOR OIL - Kate Blanc’s Organic Cold Pressed Castor Oil is certified by USDA and is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, and hexane free. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND. GROW LUSH LONG EYELASHES AND BOLD EYEBROWS - The eyelash and eyebrow kit allow simple application to eye lashes and brow lines to promote eyelash growth and eyebrow growth. The glass droplet allow eye drops for eyelash and for nails. They are also handy for hair growth serum. STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH - Grow longer and thicker hair in a quick, natural way, while also diminishing hair loss. Black castor oil is a natural hair treatment pack for dry brittle hair, dry scalps, and dandruff. SMOOTHER SKIN - Keep your face moisturized and reduce blemishes, acne, pimples, scars, and fine lines without leaving your skin dry. Pure castor oil is a great organic hair oil and acts as a oil free moisturizer to repair hair. 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.

USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC CASTOR OIL - Kate Blanc’s Organic Cold Pressed Castor Oil is certified by USDA and is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, and hexane free. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.; GROW LUSH LONG EYELASHES AND BOLD EYEBROWS - The eyelash and eyebrow kit allow simple application to eye lashes and brow lines to promote eyelash growth and eyebrow growth. The glass droplet allow eye drops for eyelash and for nails. They are also handy for hair growth serum.; STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH - Grow longer and thicker hair in a quick, natural way, while also diminishing hair loss. Black castor oil is a natural hair treatment pack for dry brittle hair, dry scalps, and dandruff.; SMOOTHER SKIN - Keep your face moisturized and reduce blemishes, acne, pimples, scars, and fine lines without leaving your skin dry. Pure castor oil is a great organic hair oil and acts as a oil free moisturizer to repair hair.; 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.

What are people’s thoughts on this product? Did you find quick results?
Did the product give anyone else swollen eyes when used on eyelashes?
Would this be ok for a childs scalp?
Start your review of Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit!
Rachel M.
Minneapolis, MN
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I gotta say, I so love my oils! This one in particular does a phenomenal job on moisturizing and hydrating my eyebrows and lashes! I haven’t been super consistent so I haven’t seen proven results of hair growth, but I hear it works! This is great. Buy it and give your extra hairs some love. ❤️
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Tong O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have using it on my scalp and leave it on for a few hours before shampoo. I also put a little on my clean dry hair line. I do see hair growing after finishing a bottle of this castor oil. The oil is thick, so I am trying different applicator, pump and dropper and have not find an easier or less mass way. I will continue using this but open to try other haircare products that prevent hair losing.
Cecilia F.
Auburn, GA
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Cecilia F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Quieren una recomendación para el crecimiento de tus cejas y pestañas? • Pues aquí se las presento, este maravilloso aceite lo he probado y he podido ver un cambio positivo en el crecimiento gradual de mis cejas.. sirves para el crecimiento del cabello si sufres de alopecia. • Te invito a probarlo, yo lo compré a través de Amazon y no es costoso. • Do you want a recommendation for the growth of your eyebrows and eyelashes? • Well, here I present them to you, I have tried this wonderful oil and I have been able to see a positive change in the gradual growth of my eyebrows ... you are good for hair growth if you suffer from alopecia. • I invite you to try it, I bought it through Amazon and it is not expensive. #skincarecommunity #beautycommunity #instafam #muacommunity #muasfam #makeuppage #instafriends #beautypage #skincarepage #growtogether #makenewfriends #meetnewpeople #letsconnect #makeupjunkies #makeupislife #undiscoveredmuas #skinfluencer #skincareenthusiast #beautylovers #makeupjunkies #beautyaccount #makeupaccount #makeupcommunity #allthingsbeauty #beautytime #makeupobsession #muasupport #underratedmuas #discoverunder1k #discoverunder5k
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I know I look crazy oily but trust the process. Today is my hydration, and Spa day if you would. Its the day After a night of retin A that I replenish the skin back up with plenty of hydrating product so my skin don't get to dry and flake to much. Lets talk about this Castor Oil treatment though! 😜 So for 2 years I having been using this product to grow, thicken, and hydrate my my lashes & Brows. It truly is a Unique and Very effective product. If you are trying to re-grow or just add thickness and maintain length this is a great product to use 3+times a week. I would Highly recommend to everyone and have only positive things to say about it. Just know not to give up this is one of those products you get long term results its not instantaneous. Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit. #HonestPositiveReview
Glenny V.
Worcester, MA
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Glenny V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product, when I lost all my hair, and body hair, after undergoing chemo therapy, I tried everything, and this Castor oil has helped me with its growth and strengthening. I love it 😻[product:castor-oil-2oz-usda-certified-organic-100%-pure-cold-pressed-hexane-free-by-kate-blanc-stimulate-growth-for-eyelashes-eyebrows-hair-lash-growth-serum-brow-treatment-free-mascara-starter-kit]
Annette P.
Kentwood , MI
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Annette P.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I was told castor oil would grow hair , honestly I can’t say I was losing my hair and I’ve been taking so much stuff right now to grow hair something is working I just can’t for sure say it’s this, only thing is get ready to be a grease ball, I started rubbing some into my scalp let it sit for awhile then wash it, I just couldn’t stand the grease hair .
Camile B.
Somerset, NJ
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Camile B.
Hace un tiempo atras me coloque pestañas pelo a pelo y me encantaron pero al final me di cuenta que se me estaban cayendo las mias y busqie por intenet este producto que ha sido mi salvacion desde entonces. Me lo aplixo en mis pestañas y cejas dos veces a la semana y he visto resultados increibles. Desde entonces no uso nada de pestañas solo la mascara en las mias naturales.
Kylee T.
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Kylee T.
Purchased at: Amazon
BESTIES. 🚨LET ME HELP YOU. do you want to achieve naturally fuller lashes but you don’t want to get lash extensions or cake your lashes in mascara? I GOT YOU! BUY THIS. Lightly spread over lashes and brows every night before bed. You will see fuller and longer lashes and thicker brows in 2 weeks. Trust.
Kirsten H.
Hebron, CT
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Kirsten H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This eyebrow and lash serum has simple yet appealing packaging. There is no scent and the application is easy and not runny it and lasts a long time! I am super satisfied with this product and hope to see the same results as all the reviews I have seen!
Blake K.
Forest, MS
Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Hair. Lash Growth Serum. Brow Treatment. FREE Mascara Starter Kit uploaded by Blake K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Okay, I’ve been super iffy about castor oils and lash serums, but this stuff is incredible! If you can handle the viscosity(thickness) of the oil, then you will be pleasantly surprised with the results. I have been using this for A WEEK and I already see amazing results. I definitely recommend you guys try this out. Don’t spend your money on those expensive serums when this does just as good!!