Castor Oil uploaded by Kim K.Castor Oil uploaded by lola a.Castor Oil uploaded by lola a.

BY ZURHRE BEAUTY

Castor oil is crammed with fatty acids, specifically omega-3 fatty acids. These omega-3s hydrate the skin, while stimulating the growth of healthy tissue, thus giving you a blemish-free and supple skin Castor oil is an excellent remedy for promoting hair growth. Massaging your scalp eyelashes and eyebrows with it can give you thicker and longer hair. Castor oil is a great hair treatment. The oil also has omega-9 essential fatty acids that are responsible for healthy hair It also helps reduce split ends, controls hair breakage, and conditions and moisturizes your hair Castor oil is antifungal and antibacterial. It can fight pathogens and microorganisms see more...

• I've heard so much about this however I want full proof t...2 Answers
  • Does this really help your eyebrows grow?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? If so, has it helped your ha...2 Answers
Jessie P.
Taylors, SC
Don't spend your money on an expensive eyelash treatment -- pick up a bottle of this and in a few weeks, you will be amazed at how much your eyelashes have grown - and thickened! I was out of town for a month and it was ridiculous what the difference was after not using it for a while.
Kavya A.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly this is like any other castor oil. Castor oil really is a life saver for my short lashes and my once sparse brows. You can see a huge difference within a few days. It's really good for your hair since it contains a high concentration of vitamin e.
Alicia C.
Boise, ID
Bought this online to help with my sparse eyelashes and eyebrows. It has such a great consistency and it was easy to apply. I noticed great results within just a few weeks and would definitely recommend it!
Serena W.
Irving
Very useful for many things but mainly hair growth either if it’s on your scalp or eyelashes . Very effective takes time but results are worth it and it’s a reasonable price .
Eliza G.
Vallejo, CA
I love this stuff!! It is amazing. It feels great on my skin. My eyebrows and lashes grew in a lot in three weeks. This is so gentle and effective. Everyone should try this. I love castor oil. I will never stop using it. I
lola a.
Oklahoma
I bought this for my eyebrows and it been working really good. I used this for 3 weeks and I have been seeing the difference. I don't need to do my eyebrows anymore. The first picture was before I started and the second one is after the 3 weeks.
Jessica R.
Staten Island, NY
Great product product makes your hair grow your eyelashes grow beauty beauty beauty all the way use this as a daily treatment and or weekly and keep up with the Joneses looking real pretty
Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
a little bit of Argan oiI also put Argan oil on your brows and lashes to make them longer and darker
Kim K.
Kitchener , ON
Has helped greatly with eyebrow and lash growth. I have been using for 3 months and I've noticed new growth in the sparse areas of my brows and my eyelashes are growing longer as well. I apply in the evening after I take my makeup off. I would highly recommend.
Alishia N.
Castor oil is amazing. My eyebrows and eyelashes have grown longer, thicker, healthier, and stronger since I started using castor oil. Apply every night, massage it into your eyebrows, eyelashes and lash line before going to bed. Great value for the price, each bottle lasts a very long time.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Has anyone used this before? If so, has it helped your hair grow at all?
Mika H.
Does this really help your eyebrows grow?
Jessica V.
Houston
I've heard so much about this however I want full proof that it helps with hair growth?? An hair loss. I stress alot an my hair went from thick to thin an I need an want it back long an think again can anyone help me with my answer ???
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
Has anyone tried this before?

Amazon