By Castle
#65 in TV
Kristi J.
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who is your favorite character and why?
Eva Lotta T.
Eva Lotta T.
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Castle, cause he's so funny yet intelligent
Kailey B.
Kailey B.
Carmi, IL
3 years, 2 months ago
Castle had to be my favorite. He's so funny and witty. I can never get enough of Nathan Fillion either.
Irina S.
Irina S.
3 years, 3 months ago
I love everyone on the show, but castle is my favorite. He charming and handsome. I love that he thinks outside of the box, when solving the crimes. And he is an amazing dad on the show.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
3 years, 5 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Castle, he's quirky, witty, and I like how he always thinks outside the box
Jason W.
Jason W.
Manhattan, KS
3 years, 6 months ago
Castle, he is so fun to watch and i always am ready for the next episode.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Plant City, FL
3 years, 7 months ago
Honestly this show has some really great characters. But I've got to give it up to Castle. I love his humor and charm. Though something could be said about Espo and Ryan. Love them.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
3 years, 7 months ago
Castle is my favorite by far. He is so good looking and I have been a fan of Nathan's before he came to this show.
Stormi J.
Stormi J.
Granby, MO
3 years, 7 months ago
Castle because I just adore Nathan Fillion. Then I would have to say Martha because I just love her classy style and her quirkiness. It's really hard to choose a favorite though because I love them all.
Penny C.
Penny C.
waynesboro
3 years, 7 months ago
Could never pick just one, the whole cast is what makes it awesome
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
I am a big Ryan fan. But I really just enjoy the team as...well, as a team. I think they each bring something to the table that makes the other characters better.
Erin R.
Erin R.
3 years, 9 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Prob castle, but kate grew on me. I also like ryan and his partner each character gives funny lines.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Castle! Hands down. I love his zany theories and sense of humor.
Kadrian H.
Kadrian H.
Bartlesville, OK
3 years, 11 months ago
I love Kate actually. She is just so sweet and smart and I love the way she knows how to push Castle's buttons!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Clearfield, UT
3 years, 11 months ago
Without a doubt, Castle! He's loveable and funny!
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
4 years, 1 month ago
Definitely Castle! He's basically the comic relief and he's a great actor :)
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
4 years, 1 month ago
My favorite character is Castle because of his humor and charm.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Easthampton, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
I love Castle because of the humor the character brings to the show.
Ilona L.
Ilona L.
Wyckoff, NJ
4 years, 3 months ago
Beckett. I have written essays about how much I love her and how great she is
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
APO, AP
4 years, 4 months ago
Castle - not only is he ruggedly handsome, his one liners really do steal so many scenes! I think his acting says a lot!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Santa Ana, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I love Castle:) Just love how he can b mature when he has to be. But can still manage to have fun,and enjoy life in the process.
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Auburn, AL
4 years, 5 months ago
Alexis! She's so smart and witty and really keeps her dad in line. I love the relationship they have. The episodes where she was kidnapped definitely kept me on the edge of my seat!
Eliza F.
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
4 years, 5 months ago
Castle!
4 years, 6 months ago
Castle is for sure my favorite character on this show. He is so sweet and funny and always has the greatest hunches on the case. I love that him and Kate are finally a couple!!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
Castle's mom. That woman has LIVED and she still has spirit!
Kala T.
Kala T.
Berryville, AR
4 years, 7 months ago
Castle!! He is very smart and funny!!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Anaheim, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
Castle's daughter, Alexis. One, because we share the same name. Two, because her and castle have a very close bond that is evident when they are together. Alexis even unknowingly helps castle solve cases with beckett.
Killian W.
Killian W.
Jerseyville, IL
4 years, 8 months ago
Beckett. So many struggles and accomplishments, yet still great at her job. Now that her walls are down she is way more interesting!
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Mechanicsburg, PA
4 years, 8 months ago
If you consider Ryan and Esposito together as one character, that would be my favorite. I'm so glad that their bromance is back! It definitely adds comedic relief to what could be a dark show.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Kate. i love her personal struggles and her personality. That she is a strong women and is a great role model
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Highland Lakes, NJ
4 years, 8 months ago
Castle's daughter and mother are great additions to the case and play really well off him.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Javier Esposito and Kevin Ryan these two make it fun. I like the chemistry they bring to the group.
4 years, 9 months ago
I love castle for one he is cute of course and two it brings a different sense to a cop show he is entertaining.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I love castle, he is so smart and charming.