Castle
By Castle
#76 in TV
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK

Who is your favorite character and why?

Eva Lotta T.
Eva Lotta T.
1 year, 4 months ago
Castle, cause he's so funny yet intelligent
Kailey B.
Kailey B.
Carmi, IL
3 years, 9 months ago
Castle had to be my favorite. He's so funny and witty. I can never get enough of Nathan Fillion either.
Irina S.
Irina S.
3 years, 11 months ago
I love everyone on the show, but castle is my favorite. He charming and handsome. I love that he thinks outside of the box, when solving the crimes. And he is an amazing dad on the show.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
4 years ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Castle, he's quirky, witty, and I like how he always thinks outside the box
Jason W.
Jason W.
Manhattan, KS
4 years, 1 month ago
Castle, he is so fun to watch and i always am ready for the next episode.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Plant City, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
Honestly this show has some really great characters. But I've got to give it up to Castle. I love his humor and charm. Though something could be said about Espo and Ryan. Love them.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
4 years, 2 months ago
Castle is my favorite by far. He is so good looking and I have been a fan of Nathan's before he came to this show.
Stormi J.
Stormi J.
Granby, MO
4 years, 2 months ago
Castle because I just adore Nathan Fillion. Then I would have to say Martha because I just love her classy style and her quirkiness. It's really hard to choose a favorite though because I love them all.
Penny C.
Penny C.
waynesboro
4 years, 2 months ago
Could never pick just one, the whole cast is what makes it awesome
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
I am a big Ryan fan. But I really just enjoy the team as...well, as a team. I think they each bring something to the table that makes the other characters better.