by Castle
Ask a Question
Kristi J.
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK

Who is your favorite character and why?
Eva Lotta T.
Eva Lotta T.
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:54 a.m.
Castle, cause he's so funny yet intelligent
Kailey B.
Kailey B.
July 26, 2014, 3:13 a.m.
Castle had to be my favorite. He's so funny and witty. I can never get enough of Nathan Fillion either.
Irina S.
Irina S.
May 30, 2014, 8:36 p.m.
I love everyone on the show, but castle is my favorite. He charming and handsome. I love that he thinks outside of the box, when solving the crimes. And he is an amazing dad on the show.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
April 14, 2014, 1:58 p.m.
Castle, he's quirky, witty, and I like how he always thinks outside the box
Jason W.
Jason W.
March 18, 2014, 9:42 a.m.
Castle, he is so fun to watch and i always am ready for the next episode.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Feb. 18, 2014, 4:28 p.m.
Honestly this show has some really great characters. But I've got to give it up to Castle. I love his humor and charm. Though something could be said about Espo and Ryan. Love them.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Feb. 18, 2014, 4:15 p.m.
Castle is my favorite by far. He is so good looking and I have been a fan of Nathan's before he came to this show.
Stormi J.
Stormi J.
Feb. 17, 2014, 10:13 a.m.
Castle because I just adore Nathan Fillion. Then I would have to say Martha because I just love her classy style and her quirkiness. It's really hard to choose a favorite though because I love them all.
Penny C.
Penny C.
Feb. 6, 2014, 6:01 p.m.
Could never pick just one, the whole cast is what makes it awesome
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Jan. 28, 2014, 8:08 p.m.
I am a big Ryan fan. But I really just enjoy the team as...well, as a team. I think they each bring something to the table that makes the other characters better.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Dec. 29, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
Prob castle, but kate grew on me. I also like ryan and his partner each character gives funny lines.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Nov. 1, 2013, 7:36 a.m.
Castle! Hands down. I love his zany theories and sense of humor.
Kadrian H.
Kadrian H.
Oct. 28, 2013, 8:21 p.m.
I love Kate actually. She is just so sweet and smart and I love the way she knows how to push Castle's buttons!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Oct. 22, 2013, 6:50 p.m.
Without a doubt, Castle! He's loveable and funny!
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Aug. 21, 2013, 3:11 p.m.
Definitely Castle! He's basically the comic relief and he's a great actor :)
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
July 29, 2013, 8:16 p.m.
My favorite character is Castle because of his humor and charm.
Krista B.
Krista B.
July 3, 2013, 5:20 p.m.
I love Castle because of the humor the character brings to the show.
Ilona L.
Ilona L.
May 30, 2013, 3:30 p.m.
Beckett. I have written essays about how much I love her and how great she is
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
May 23, 2013, 12:54 p.m.
Castle - not only is he ruggedly handsome, his one liners really do steal so many scenes! I think his acting says a lot!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
May 22, 2013, 1:47 p.m.
I love Castle:) Just love how he can b mature when he has to be. But can still manage to have fun,and enjoy life in the process.
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
April 11, 2013, 7:50 a.m.
Alexis! She's so smart and witty and really keeps her dad in line. I love the relationship they have. The episodes where she was kidnapped definitely kept me on the edge of my seat!
March 20, 2013, 11 a.m.
Castle is for sure my favorite character on this show. He is so sweet and funny and always has the greatest hunches on the case. I love that him and Kate are finally a couple!!
Allison B.
Allison B.
March 8, 2013, 12:12 p.m.
Castle's mom. That woman has LIVED and she still has spirit!
Kala T.
Kala T.
Feb. 12, 2013, 9:37 a.m.
Castle!! He is very smart and funny!!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Feb. 10, 2013, 4:50 p.m.
Castle's daughter, Alexis. One, because we share the same name. Two, because her and castle have a very close bond that is evident when they are together. Alexis even unknowingly helps castle solve cases with beckett.
Killian W.
Killian W.
Jan. 24, 2013, 6:03 a.m.
Beckett. So many struggles and accomplishments, yet still great at her job. Now that her walls are down she is way more interesting!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Jan. 8, 2013, 5:05 p.m.
If you consider Ryan and Esposito together as one character, that would be my favorite. I'm so glad that their bromance is back! It definitely adds comedic relief to what could be a dark show.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Jan. 3, 2013, 8:31 p.m.
Kate. i love her personal struggles and her personality. That she is a strong women and is a great role model
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Dec. 29, 2012, 2:31 p.m.
Castle's daughter and mother are great additions to the case and play really well off him.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Dec. 28, 2012, 2:35 p.m.
Javier Esposito and Kevin Ryan these two make it fun. I like the chemistry they bring to the group.
Dec. 28, 2012, 5:52 a.m.
I love castle for one he is cute of course and two it brings a different sense to a cop show he is entertaining.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Dec. 26, 2012, 10:29 p.m.
I love castle, he is so smart and charming.

Join Now