Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsTurkeyCASTLE WOOD
Castle Wood Reserve Sliced Smoked Honey Turkey Breast

Castle Wood® Reserve Sliced Smoked Honey Turkey Breast

by CASTLE WOOD

Ultra Premium Artfully Crafted

I don't see an expiration date on it, where is it?
Start your review of Castle Wood® Reserve Sliced Smoked Honey Turkey Breast!
Jannice W.
Salem, VA
Castle Wood® Reserve Sliced Smoked Honey Turkey Breast uploaded by Jannice W.
We love Castlewood Reserve mear products. Sadly the Kroger's we have near us does not carry the kinds they have in their campaign so we got this one. Which we love anyway. We love making sandwiches with them. Or putting them in pita bread with tzatziki, tomato, onion, and avocado, and lettuce. It is a healthy meal, for lunch or dinner.
Elaine D.
Clermont, FL
Castle Wood® Reserve Sliced Smoked Honey Turkey Breast uploaded by Elaine D.
Delicious turkey breast! One of the few clean ingredients list out there. Only wish had no sugar. Their chicken and regular turkey tastes awesome too. I like that this brand doesnt ad Carageenan in their products.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love the taste of this turkey meat. It is easy to make sandwiches with. It doesn't have any artificial flavors in it and is gluten free. No nitrates added. It's made with whole turkey breast and is already cooked. I highly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...