Castle Rock Monterey County Pinot Noir 2011 uploaded by Jasmine G.Castle Rock Monterey County Pinot Noir 2011 uploaded by Bryan C.

BY CASTLE ROCK

Castle Rock Monterey County Pinot Noir.
EST. 1994.
Alc. 13.5% by vol.
Cellared & bottled by Castle Rock Winery, Geyserville, CA.
2011. see more...

• So where is the best place to find this specially here in...4 Answers
  • Where can you normally find this?! 2 Answers
  • What notes does this wine have? I am into a fruity wine o...3 Answers
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I had the opportunity to get to this region for a wine tasting however missed this one because they were closed! I decided to try this one when I found it in target (random but perfect), and I love love love it! It's got a nice finish and has a sweet yet slight spice to it!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
This is a beautiful medium bodied Pinot Noir with lush, velvety tone yet remains drinkable with a meal. Goes wonderfully with pork or just enjoy a glass in the evening.
We were introduced to this one over dinner with friends and promptly went out to add a bottle to our own collection. Highly recommended.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
We love this medium bodied Pinot Noir and we love that we can get it at Target while shopping for other random itemsūüėä. Seriously is a nice wine that goes well with a nice dinner or just hanging with friends in the backyard sitting by a fire.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Medium bodied. Goes down like a dream. My husband even enjoyed it and he isn't a wine drinker. We tried this when we were on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Pretty good for romantic dinner with you BF or husband,I would recommend to have it with steak
Lakesha H.
It has a tangy fruit taste. I like it with my lasagna and it's nice for the price.
Julia M.
London, London
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This wine is very well paired with a nice steak or some form of red meat, I did enjoy this with dinner the other night, on chance I picked it as a random bottle at the shop to try out. I enjoyed. Would purchase again in the future.
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
So where is the best place to find this specially here in Ohio
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Can I buy it in Target?
Erica A.
Missouri City, TX
What notes does this wine have? I am into a fruity wine or wines that have an essence of fruit. Any answers would be appreciated.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Where can you normally find this?!