Castle Hill Pirouette Baby Changing Pad Cover

Castle hill pirouette baby changing pad cover

Where can you purchase this?
No answer needed
Start your review of Castle Hill Pirouette Baby Changing Pad Cover!
How would you rate this product?
Evans City, PA
I used this pad on my changing table for my son. I think this changing pad is really affordable. It is comfy for the kids, sturdy and long lasting. I bought mine from babies r us but have seen them at target and Walmart.
Fort Myers, FL
This was a LIFESAVER!!! Had a smaller place when I had my first born with no room for a changing table and this was perfect!!
Mission Viejo, CA
This is perfect for newborns! It is a great size and can fit anywhere. It's super soft and comfortable
Es simplemente perfecto te servira d emucha ayuda es muy suave y acolchonado
Es simplemente perfecto te servira d emucha ayuda es muy suave y acolchonado
l
Perfect for newborn babies. We use this on my cousin when I play with her on changing her clothes. It’s really soft and good as well. I recommend this 👍🏽
Had this exact chance pad cover & it was really cute & soft, would buy this brand again