Castle  uploaded by Blythe S.Castle  uploaded by Kara E.

BY CASTLE #75 in TV

• Do the two main characters end up together?8 Answers
  • What happened to castle after the car crash occurred ? I guess I ...7 Answers
  • What do you think happened to Castle!?4 Answers
Castle
  • "I started watching a few seasons ago and absolutely fell in love with the series, so I decided to go back and re-watch from the beginning." in 29 reviews
  • "castle is one of my all time favorite shows, i started watching this cause of Nathan Fillion and got completely hooked, haven't missed an episode yet." in 12 reviews
  • "While it seems like your standard run-of-the-mill cop show at first glance, as the story line goes on you fall more in love with the unique characters and the hilarious situations they get themselves into." in 10 reviews
  • "I like Castle, I think it's a fun show with great comedy, added especially by the main character, Castle." in 10 reviews
  • "i am in love with this show, both me and my hubby watch it every week , we are seriously addicted , along with several other shows like the new Forever series lol its sad " in 9 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's one of the shows which I really liked watching . I have just finished two seasons. It's about Castle & Beckett who end up together as Castle who is a writer wanted to write a book & wanted to observe a real cop & becomes attracted to Beckett while working with her & does evrything in his power to pursue her. They are a great couple. It's basically a cop show which is funny, romantic & entertaining .
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Castle and beckett make an adorable couple. It's a cop show with ALOT of comedy! I absolutely love it I've rewatched every season 3 times. My favorite episode is when castle hurts is leg so he's in a cast and stuck in a wheel chair and is spying on his neighbors across the street and see a murder, but Beckett is really playing a joke on him!
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
I love this show i started watching it from the very beginning altho it sort reminds me of another crime show that the 2 main characters didn't really like each other then became involved but i like this show because it has so much heart and feelings.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Castle was one of the neatest shows on TV.  I still love the reruns. It is one of the only programs that did not get boring after the love interests got together.  I love the scene where she finally confronted her mother's killer. Great Show and highly recommended!
Nicole Y.
Highland Mls, NY
I was so upset this show ended! I absolutely loved this show, the characters, the cases everything and of course the love story! Some episodes were a little far fetched but that is what made this show different. So bummed it's over forever
Molly T.
Columbia, MO
This is one of my all time favorite shows.
The writing is amazing. The chemistry between the two leads is so great to watch. I love all the characters. I love the balance of light hearted episodes with very dark mythology episodes that tear your heart out. The cinematography is even gorgeous. This is a show that has some of the best character growth and development throughout the seasons I've ever seen (Kate Beckett season 1 vs. Kate Beckett season 7 anyone? Completely different but in a very organic plausible way! You can see it's because of Castle!) and it's beautiful. And above all, the show is just really enjoyable. You can just put on a random episode whenever and be happy.
I wish it was on Netflix (still baffled why it's not.. Like I know it's a 2 way street / complicated deal thing but ????) but I definitely bought all the DVDs because I love it so much. You can catch reruns on TNT almost every day.
This is not just "another one of those crime shows." It's really something special. You owe it to yourself to at least try it out ;)
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just discovered this after the 2013 Superbowl and I was hooked! I thought it was a new show, but then pleasantly was surprised that there were 5 whole seasons to get wrapped up in! I've flown through the first four and am now savoring the fifth! I don't want to get caught up before just before the new season airs! I don't know if I could handle the withdrawals! If you like cop shows like CSI and Law & Order, you'll probably enjoy this one! This is a NY Cop Show with a bit of a twist: Richard Castle is a Crime Writer who follows along a group of NY detectives as they solve all sorts of wild mysteries! The characters are wonderful, fun, and the way the show develops the relationships allows the viewer to really get to know them and feel along with them! Totally hooked! I can't believe I didn't know about this show sooner!
Stormi J.
Granby, MO
Castle is my favorite part of Monday night. Mondays don't hold a lot of good shows for me but I can't wait for 9pm cst! I love Nathan Fillion he is such a character and so good as Castle. Stana Katic is awesome as Beckett and together they make a great team. Each season is fun to watch, though I can say that I like the first couple seasons a little better than the newer ones but I still love them all. I love all the characters in Castle as they really blend in really well with the main characters. Castle's mom (Susan Sullivan) is great, she adds a lot of fun class to the show!

You know a show is great if you can watch the reruns on TNT over and over and over and not get tired of them!! :)
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
For months my dad has pestered me to watch this, and finally when I heard my good friend was addicted, I tried it. Needless to say, I watched about 20 episodes (first season, half of second season) in about six days. I love that the actors aren't as well known (canadians), which makes them really down to earth. I'm a sucker for crimes shows (Law and Order, anyone?), but this is different. There is more than just solving crimes. There is wit, focus on personal relationships, character development, and great actors! Also, the chemistry between Fillion and Stanic (Castle and Beckett) is phenomenal without being sexual or romantic. This is a show worth watching!
Edie C.
I've been watching Castle for a few years (unfortunately not since the very beginning, my loss) and I just love it. My husband is a police officer and I beg him to put a "Writer" badge on his bullet proof vest (all in good fun). Castle is well written and well played. Each regular actor and actress brings their own special formula to the show and the characters have been so well developed over time. I think that is a sign of a great show- when the characters grow and change just like we grow and change over time. If you like crime drama, if you like comedy, if you like a good show- take an hour on your Monday night to watch Castle. It's always a blast!
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who is your favorite character and why?
Edie C.
Have any other Castle fans tried to read the books? I've checked out 2 of them from the library but just couldn't get into them. They were far too different than the show.
Jackeline P.
Orlando, FL
When do you think the wedding will finally happen? And what theme (romantic, traditional, modern) will the wedding be?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Do the two main characters end up together?
Matamyas S.
Dallas, TX
Now that they are a couple how long will the show last?