- "I started watching a few seasons ago and absolutely fell in love with the series, so I decided to go back and re-watch from the beginning." in 29 reviews
- "castle is one of my all time favorite shows, i started watching this cause of Nathan Fillion and got completely hooked, haven't missed an episode yet." in 12 reviews
- "While it seems like your standard run-of-the-mill cop show at first glance, as the story line goes on you fall more in love with the unique characters and the hilarious situations they get themselves into." in 10 reviews
- "I like Castle, I think it's a fun show with great comedy, added especially by the main character, Castle." in 10 reviews
- "i am in love with this show, both me and my hubby watch it every week , we are seriously addicted , along with several other shows like the new Forever series lol its sad " in 9 reviews
The writing is amazing. The chemistry between the two leads is so great to watch. I love all the characters. I love the balance of light hearted episodes with very dark mythology episodes that tear your heart out. The cinematography is even gorgeous. This is a show that has some of the best character growth and development throughout the seasons I've ever seen (Kate Beckett season 1 vs. Kate Beckett season 7 anyone? Completely different but in a very organic plausible way! You can see it's because of Castle!) and it's beautiful. And above all, the show is just really enjoyable. You can just put on a random episode whenever and be happy.
I wish it was on Netflix (still baffled why it's not.. Like I know it's a 2 way street / complicated deal thing but ????) but I definitely bought all the DVDs because I love it so much. You can catch reruns on TNT almost every day.
This is not just "another one of those crime shows." It's really something special. You owe it to yourself to at least try it out ;)
You know a show is great if you can watch the reruns on TNT over and over and over and not get tired of them!! :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos