10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
- "I started watching a few seasons ago and absolutely fell in love with the series, so I decided to go back and re-watch from the beginning." in 29 reviews
- "castle is one of my all time favorite shows, i started watching this cause of Nathan Fillion and got completely hooked, haven't missed an episode yet." in 12 reviews
- "While it seems like your standard run-of-the-mill cop show at first glance, as the story line goes on you fall more in love with the unique characters and the hilarious situations they get themselves into." in 10 reviews
- "I like Castle, I think it's a fun show with great comedy, added especially by the main character, Castle." in 10 reviews
- "i am in love with this show, both me and my hubby watch it every week , we are seriously addicted , along with several other shows like the new Forever series lol its sad " in 9 reviews
This latest season made me cry like a baby! Lol I love this show and I love castle and becket (if that's how you spell it lol) I love the storyline and everything! I even read the books as well and got addicted. Castle is charming and cute and funny, I can't get enough!
I saw a episode on TV and was instantly amazed. This show is about detectives and a writer finding the killers. Alone with that the detectives go throw their own drama of killers and they go throw relationship between each other or other people
I am a huge Castle fan. I have been watching from the beginning and the show has managed to maintain the same comedy and chemistry between all of the characters through all of the 7 seasons it's run so far. I'm a huge Caskett fan.
It's a pretty good show. It held my interest for awhile, but I have since moved onto different shows, so I'm behind on this series with no current intent on returning to it anytime soon.
I was annoyed by the 1st few episodes but 5 episodes later I was hooked. Some episodes can be pretty cheesy/outdated but overall it's a great show. I would recommend it.
One of the most amazing funniest shows. When I'm down or stressed I go to watch castle bc somehow it always puts Mee in a good mood. Sad to see it end. <3.
Love this show! The chemistry in the actors has always been delightful to watch. It's like bones laced together with SVU and a romcom all in one
I personally loved this show more towards the beginning (before castle and Beckett got serious). Now, I kind of feel like it's not as good.
I love Castle! It's an awesome series and definitely worth checking out if you haven't already! It's the perfect crime/drama series!
One of my favorite series! I am so sad that it ended! The character development is superb and the entire series is so entertaining
Q & A
Who is your favorite character and why?
Have any other Castle fans tried to read the books? I've checked out 2 of them from the library but just couldn't get into them. They were far too different than the show.
When do you think the wedding will finally happen? And what theme (romantic, traditional, modern) will the wedding be?
Do the two main characters end up together?
Now that they are a couple how long will the show last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos