Castillo® Silver Rum 1.75L PET

by Castillo

The creation of this premium-tasting rum involves three very distinct key processes. The first is fermentation, where a proprietary yeast culture is used to create the best possible results. Next, a continuous distillation process allows the two distillates (aguardiente and redistilado) to combine and harmonize. Then, in the third step, we double filter the distillate, using a proprietary charcoal filtration process that yields an exceptionally pure liquid.

Is this similar to vodka?
Start your review of Castillo® Silver Rum 1.75L PET!
samantha M.
Apple valley, CA
Honestly the best "lower shelf" alcohol I've ever had! You can hardly taste it when used in mixed drinks, especially daiquiris!
Janet R.
Birch Run, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is and has been our go to Rum for a long time.The price is Awesome and it has great taste.The quality is Great
nicole S.
Shelton, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
We used to call this Cadillac rum.. It'll feel like a Cadillac is driving though ur head the next morning. Worst hangovers of my life! Yuck
Jan L.
This brand and product is one of the best puerto rican rums around, this is the perfect brand for those tropical mixed drinks, which i so often make during our BBq's.
Yaritza D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of the best Puerto Rican rums. I cannot stand the taste or Bacardi (my choice) so Instead I use this in my mixers. It doesn't have a strong rum taste and is typically valued priced.
Jacqueline W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Smooth and perfect for mixing up jungle juice, with fresh fruit and fruit juices. I always have this on have for party drinks
Ivette F.
Tallahassee , FL
I'm a fan of Puerto Rican rum. This particular brand is smooth and great for mixing with tropical juices for a delicious drink on a hot summer day!
Vanessa V.
Tampa, FL
What can I say it's Puerto Rican rum! It's the best rum. Smooth tasting. Great rum with coke.
Jessica B.
Rincon
Castillo is all we drink and I live in the Caribbean. It is very smooth. No nasty aftertaste that some rums can leave. It also leaves you feeling cleaner than some other cheaper rums would the next day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...